• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. hornbetw

IBM 3153 Serial Terminal Help

I bought the last 3153 being sold at VCFE 2020. Unfortunately, it didn't have a keyboard or the IBM 11L2832 PS/2 adapter cable with it. Digging around, I found a pinout for the cable but the version I put together doesn't work. There's no +5V on the pin that the doc says it should be on. I...
  2. hornbetw

Datadesk Turbo 101 Keyboard for the Tandy 1000s

Does anyone have the User's Manual for this keyboard? I'd like to find out what the DIP switches on the back do. Thanks! Tom
  3. hornbetw

RDI Tadpole Ultrabook up for grabs

A member of the Philly Linux Users Group has an RDI Tadpole he wants to move on. It hasn't run for a decade or so. If anyone has interest in this let me know and I'll get in touch with the PLUG member. Tom H
  4. hornbetw

Computer User Groups Article

Came across this link https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2020/08/the-golden-age-of-computer-user-groups/ via the PLUG (Philly Linux User Group) mailing list. Enjoy! Tom
  5. hornbetw

Wyse WY-55ES keyboard needed

Does anyone in the Philly area have a keyboard for the Wyse WY-55ES serial terminal I could borrow? I need to test a terminal I just acquired. Thanks, Tom
  6. hornbetw

Avaya 715-BCS serial terminal

I recently acquired an Avaya 715-BCS Serial Terminal that was used as a console on an Avaya (Lucent/AT&T) phone switch. I was wondering if anyone knows where I could download a service manual or user's guide. I can get the terminal to send data but I can't get it to receive data properly...
  7. hornbetw

TRS-80 Model I boxes for Sale

Hi, During a recent excavation of my family home, I discovered the boxes to my Model I gear. I plan on using them as part of my display @ VCF East XII in a couple of weeks. After that, I don't have room to store them and I've been told they need to find a new home. :( If any one is...
  8. hornbetw

OT: RCA CED Disks

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. While cleaning out the family home, I've come across 60+ RCA CED Disks. Titles range from James Bond films to Westerns, etc. I'm looking for someone(s) interested in giving them a new home. I believe all disks are playable, but the player I have isn't...
  9. hornbetw

Tandy 1000 Case Screws

Anyone know what size & length the 2 white case screws are on the original Tandy 1000? I rescued a T1000 from the e-waste dumpster at work and the case screws are missing. Tom
Back