• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

Win 3.0 Serial Mouse - Only Moves when Hourglass Cursor is Displayed

I'm trying to figure out an odd issue on a pretty weird setup. I'm tinkering with Windows 3.0 on a Zeos Pocket PC, which runs surprisingly well. Unfortunately I can't seem to get a serial mouse to work right. It's a Logitech 3 button, and it works fine under DOS using the cutemouse driver. On...
  2. B

PCMCIA SRAM card on Linux

I've been trying to get a 1MB PCMCIA SRAM to work on a somewhat modern Thinkpad running Debian. The card does work, as I formatted and used it on a Zeos Pocket PC, but under Linux I can't get it to appear. A CF adapter card does work in this machine. With the SRAM card in, pccardctl does show a...
  3. B

FS: NeXTstation Turbo

I'm cleaning out my collection and have a nice NeXTstation Turbo for sale here in Des Moines, Iowa. It runs great, and is a 33Mhz with 32MB of RAM and a 1GB drive. Currently running version 2.2. It includes the slab, keyboard, mouse, black and white megapixel display, and cables. I have no real...
  4. B

PDP-11/23 with RL02 and extras!

I've decided to concentrate my collecting on other types of machines, so I'm looking to sell my PDP. It's a PDP-11/23, and currently has installed: * M8186 (KDF11) * 2x M8044 (MSV11) * M8043 (DLV11) * M8012 (BDV11) * M8061 (RLV12) I also have some extras: * RQDX signal dist board * M7555...
  5. B

Wanted: Zeos Pocket PC

I'm looking for a Zeos Pocket PC if anyone has one for sale! I had one when they were new and really liked it, and would love to have one again. I don't even remember what I did with mine! Thanks!
  6. B

RLV11 Debugging

I'm finally getting around to trying out my RLV11 controller (M8013 + M8014) in my PDP-11/23, but as usual am not having any luck! I first tried it without changing the address switch settings, just in case I was lucky and they were set to the defaults. Running the diagnostic gave me this: .R...
  7. B

Manipulating Disks

I was an Apple II user when they were new, and only had one floppy drive, so I didn't really learn how to manipulate disks, other than duplicating files, etc. I'm now using ADTPro to provide virtual hard drives, and I'm not really sure how to copy files, create directories, etc. For example...
  8. B

RL02 Cable and Terminator

Any chance someone out there has the appropriate cables and terminator for connecting an RL02 to an RLV11? Those seem to be the hard parts to find! Rack rails would be nice too, but I can probably rig something up. My RL02 has what I assume are part of the sliding rail set attached, but not the...
  9. B

New PDP-11/23, have some questions!

I just picked up a PDP-11/23 off eBay, and just have the main system with the following boards: M8186 M8044DM M8043 M8012 It also had two boards from "Advanced Computer Communications," which I can't find much information on, other than it might be a X.25 network interface. It has a big round...
Back