• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Dave_K.

California IBM 3179 color terminal and keyboard (working)

Fully working IBM 3179 color terminal (3270 coax type) with model M keyboard. Local pickup only SFBay area. $250 I can’t make the VCF West show (family plans) but around on Friday and Sunday that weekend if you are out here.
  2. Dave_K.

Looking for info on Heathkit ET-120 Microprocessor Trainer

I recently came into possession of an ET-120 trainer, which looks to be a follow on to the ET-100. I can't find *any* information anywhere on the net. No documentation/manual, no discussions, like it almost never existed or was a short run product line? Essentially the ET-120 (or ETW-120?) is...
  3. Dave_K.

Troubleshooting 3197 terminal

Hi all, I've acquired a 3197 terminal monitor and logic unit, but no connecting cable between the two. When powering on the monitor the green light on the monitor is blinking. I assume it's because of no cable between the two. Does anyone know the pinout of the cable/connector between these...
  4. Dave_K.

Looking for an IBM 3278 front panel/door

I'm restoring an IBM 3278 terminal, and am missing one part, the front panel that goes under the CRT and covers the power/keyboard ports etc. If anyone runs across some junkers with serious burn-in, I may also be interested if it has this panel. Of course the panel alone is what I'm after. :)
Back