• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

VCF Midwest - who's going?

VCF Midwest is coming up soon. Who's all going? Not sure I'll make it. Is anyone passing through SW Michigan?
  2. M

Source for ROM images for PET 6540-x ROMS

Where can I find ROM images for the 6540 series ROMS, especially the 6540-11 character ROM? Awhile you all helped me find a link to find a replacement ROM adapter, and when I can find a ROM image I'll order the adapter and replacement ROM. Thanks!
  3. M

Typewriters that acted as printers

Back in high school over 30 years ago I had a daisy wheel typewriter, and I recall a removable panel being on it's side which looked like it could accept an interface card. I can't recall if it was an Epson, Brother, or Panasonic. Was there such a thing as a convertible typewriter? What else...
  4. M

Another PET 2001-8 nneds help with video

A couple of years ago a cousin passed away, and I inherited a bunch of his old computers and video equipment. Anyways, in the collection was a Pet 2001-8 that looked like it was stored in a garage or barn. It's a bit dusty, but no signs of corrosion. The tape drive needs new belts, however...
  5. M

Greetings from Buchanan, MI

As the post states, I live inside Buchanan Township. The town is in the lower southwest corner of Michigan. It's a small town, however it was once the home base for Clark Equipment and Electrovoice. (Moderator's note: This was moved from a regional forum.)
  6. M

Another new guy

Hi everyone! My name is Moondog, and I'm a retro computer enthusiast. Back in the 80's my first pc was an Atari 400 with a cassette drive. I later moved onto a C-64 and 1541 floppy and the barely legible 1526 printer. After I graduated high school I received an Associates degree in...
Back