• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Z

Borland Menu Master

Thanks. and I do have a working copy.
  2. Z

Which computer companies fabbed their own Silicon?

Four Phase Systems mad most of there own chips.
  3. Z

Borland Menu Master

Looking for any manuals for Borlands Menu Master. I have the software, but no referance manuals.
  4. Z

Single Board Computers

I MAY be able to help you get that SBC from Molecular working. I have two complete and working molecular systems and spare parts for two more. I also have spare Userboards, WD1000 MFM controlers and drive squencers. would love to help you.
  5. Z

Single Board Computers

I was emplyeee #6 at Molecular, I understand about trouble on the Horizon.
  6. Z

Single Board Computers

lol. thanks for the correction. im going on 40 year old memorys. kinda rusty. I wasnt at Molecular when they went and bought Durang. I only have vage memorys of it. I alway thoght it was wierd the way they went.
  7. Z

Single Board Computers

that FPX board was a desperate lung of molecular trying to make there system a little faster. it had 128 megs of ram ver, 64K on the original FP board. My board can be made into a stand alone CP/M system with a rom change but dont know if the rom would work on the FPX. I cant remeber if its...
  8. Z

Single Board Computers

acutaly Molecular had many versions biggest seller was the supermicro 8, but there was the supermicro 32 and even a supermicro 64. I have two supermicro 8,s and about 18 user cards. Ive got the first one running but have not even opened the second unit. I have the guts to two more units for...
  9. Z

Hi everyone, new guy here

rEcycler. do you still have molecular computer stuff? I have two Molecular computer systems supermicro 8,s trying to collect all I can.
  10. Z

Molecular Computers board

I have three molecular computer system coming to me in the next few weeks. I have much stuff on them.
  11. Z

British Columbia IMSAI 8080 System

A fully restored IMSAI 8080 for sale on facebook marketplace. computer, disk drives and an ADM-3 terminal. BC Canada, local picup only.comes with CPM and stuff https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/vancouver/search?query=imsai%208080
Back