• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

For Wizard's Crown Fans

You're welcome! Thanks for taking the time to let me know it is helpful.
  2. M

For Wizard's Crown Fans

I recently completed one of my Apple II bucket list items and created a patch for Wizard's Crown which modifies the movement keys to align better with the numeric keypad. The original keys were awkward to use, and chosen at a time when numeric keypads were not prevalent (1985). There were...
  3. M

Steve Wozniak's announcement

Game Website: https://www.noxarchaist.com
  4. M

Apple II CRPG Nox Archaist has officially been released!

The 6502 Workshop team is thrilled to announce that 8-bit RPG Nox Archaist has been released! Journey with us back in time to the 1980s an experience an adventure inspired by classics like Ultima and Bard's Tale. Lord British himself has traveled to Vali, the world of Nox Archaist, to help...
  5. M

Nox Archaist Kickstarter is LIVE!

I am pleased to announce that the Kickstarter campaign for the boxed edition of Nox Archaist is now live! http://kickstarter.noxarchaist.com What's better than a brand new, hand-coded 8-bit classic 80s era tile based RPG? Answer: One that comes in an awesome collector's edition box with...
  6. M

ROM Interrupt handler

I've been working with the ROM interrupt handler at $C3FA on my enhanced IIe. Does anybody know if the IIc and IIGs uses a different address? Thanks. -Mark
  7. M

I/O error converting Lisa assembler to DOS 3.3 using Muffin

I’m using Lisa 2.5, the most recent version I can find, and the manual says that it runs on DOS 3.2 but can be converted to DOS 3.3 using the Muffin utility. When I BRUN Muffin (my first time using it), it asks for the slots, drives etc. and for file name I tried “=“ to convert all files (as...
  8. M

Assembly Language question: odd JMP behavior in boot1

I am doing some boot tracing on an Apple IIe and in boot1 I’ve encountered an indirect jump to ($003E) at $836 which I’m struggling to understand. I’m a beginner at assembly language so I think I may be missing something fundamental that may be obvious to a more experienced assembly programmer...
  9. M

assistance requested on project to contribute to Apple II community

I’m working on a project to generate disk images for Ultima III and donate them to the user community (for backup purposes only) because the current images out there (with the exception of the ProDOS version only playable on a CFFA card) has some bugs that make the game almost unwinnable (i.e...
Back