• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

FS: Mitsubishi MF504C-318U 1.2MB 5.25" Internal Floppy Drive w/ Beige Bezel

FS: Mitsubishi MF504C-318U 1.2MB 5.25" Internal Floppy Drive w/ Beige Bezel Floppy drive removed from an untested complete Baby AT with a running power supply and what looked to be a bad motherboard. bobba84 bought the RAM card but hasn't advised if it works yet, therefore, the drive is listed...
  2. T

FS: Fujitsu M2553K03B 5.25" 1.2MB Internal Floppy Drive w/ Beige Bezel

FS: Fujitsu M2553K03B 5.25" 1.2MB Internal Floppy Drive w/ Beige Bezel Floppy drive removed from an untested complete Baby AT with a running power supply and what looked to be a bad motherboard. bobba84 bought the RAM card but hasn't advised if it works yet, therefore, the drive is listed as a...
  3. T

Packaging 5.25" Floppy Drive for Shipping

I've listed a couple of 5.25" floppy drives I have for sale online and saw where one seller advised he would be shipping the one he had with a floppy disk installed to protect the drive head. Is this a good idea or a waste of time? Thank you for any thoughts you have on the matter.
  4. T

Datatech DTK DATA-1000 IBM PC XT Clone

I recently purchased two vintage computers at an estate sale and finally got them listed on eBay. It took awhile to clean, photograph, and research all the parts in them. Then since asking prices online for similar items were all over the place from really cheap to totally outrageous I really...
  5. T

JAMECO Model JE1017 IBM Baby AT Clone Flip-Top Case

I recently purchased two vintage computers at an estate sale and finally got them listed on eBay. It took awhile to clean, photograph, and research all the parts in them. Then since asking prices online for similar items were all over the place from really cheap to totally outrageous I really...
  6. T

Sell it Whole or Piece by Piece?

Not really sure where to put this so I thought I'd try it here. And I hope I don't upset anyone as I see this forum as basically for collectors not sellers like me but I was just wondering what everyone's opinion was in regards to selling computer parts for maximum profit. First let me tell you...
  7. T

Help Needed: Did I Mess It Up?

Obviously no one can know for sure without looking directly at the computer itself but just for kicks and giggles for anyone out there who wants to take a stab at it, did I mess this computer up? I lucked up and won what I believe are a couple of old 386's at an estate auction recently. I don't...
  8. T

Hello Everyone From Alabama

Hello everybody! My name is William. I am a retired Deputy Sheriff trying to supplement a totally inadequate government pension by buying mostly older vintage and antique items at auctions, garage sales, estate sales, etc. then hopefully reselling them either at my own yard sale or somewhere...
Back