• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

Bi-Tran Six

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. A picture or six would be nice for old times sake. Core memory and all that stuff, if I remember correctly. Here is a picture of our first lady from Slovenia promoting STEM education. Whooda thunkit?
  2. L

What is this? Post Photos of Mystery Items Here (vintage computers only)

Everyone needs one of these to compute something ??? What in Gawdz green earth iz it?
  3. L

What is this? Post Photos of Mystery Items Here (vintage computers only)

I am the proud owner of one of these odd machines. Can you tell me what it is?
  4. L

What is your most prized vintage computer item?

Yeah, kind of like that, except that one is the 8 bit box that came along later. Mine is the earlier 4 bit machine with the blinkin lights front panel. Uber rare. His PPS-8 is very rare too, and has an interesting provenance. He must be sniffing glue if he thinks someone is going to pay that...
  5. L

PDP-8 "Straight 8" on the Bay

Don't see these everyday. He's open to offers. Wonder where it's going to end up? $$$ http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pdp-8-Digital-equipment-vintage-collectible-2-x-60-inch-cabinets-/162571132851?hash=item25d9fe9fb3:g:NGcAAOSw~e5ZVWIa
  6. L

Making my own SCELBI boards

I believe that these three are original SCELBI builds. And yes the other LED designs existed back then. I have many blinky Altairs and their ilk to prove it. It's just that these are the most rare. (and not bright at all)
  7. L

Making my own SCELBI boards

If'n you really want it to look original, you're gonna need a fist full of these little bits of unobtanium from 1973. :cool:
  8. L

Scelbi eprom set

Thanks for the detailed replies guys! Mike, I will email you to discuss details. inotarobot, I like your thinking. I was actually thinking the same thing. I am going to start out with the newer grey ceramic eproms, then in the future graduate to the "first style" of the white ceramic C1702A...
  9. L

Scelbi eprom set

I am building a SCELBI 8B, I am searching for a set of programmed 1702A EPROMS. I believe there are 16 pieces required to populate the SCELBI PROM board. Can anyone tell me who might be able supply these? :confused:
  10. L

SCELBI Front Panel Switches

I have searched high and low, can anyone help answer my question? Are any momentary switches used on the front panel of the SCELBI ?
  11. L

SCELBI Front Panel Switches

Hello! This is my first post here, please be gentle. :) I have a question regarding the front panel switches on the SCELBI. Hoping an expert can help. Are any of these momentary style switches? If so, which ones? Left to right, there are three pushbutton switches, followed by eight toggles.
Back