• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

Mid Atlantic Nokia N800

Would anyone be interested in a Nokia N800? Won't go into specs, there's plenty around, but it was a table from around 2007-ish that was popular for about 10 minutes. While cleaning, I found mine in it's box and it still works. There's no SD card, and for some reason, the power adapter cable was...
  2. A

Mid Atlantic Looking for a PDP-11

I figure my chances are slim, but. I am looking for a PDP-11, an 11/34a or its smaller brother, the 11/04; e.g. the ones with the hex keypad. I'll settle for just a CPU, but more would be welcome. I used to have several PDP-11s. The best one was an 11/8x, and even tho it may be one of the more...
  3. A

How to drive a CRT? GTE XT300 terminal

I recently picked up a GTE XT300 dumb-ish terminal. I say "dumb-ish" because while it seems to be an RS232 terminal, it also has a built-in modem of some sorts. As things would have it, it has serious damage to the main logic board. There was a battery which either exploded or simply leaked...
  4. A

Mid Atlantic For Trade: P112

Considering offering my P112 system for trade. It is a fully working P112 with a GIDE interface, a 128mb CF card, one single floppy, in some random enclosure I found. Near as I can tell, I built it around 2012. It's been kinda sitting around; seems I get more fun out of building, repairing, or...
  5. A

Non-working Commodore 1541, Alps style, FS/T

Quite some time ago, I acquired a 1541 drive in the infamous "unknown working" condition. As luck would have it, it was non-working because there was something physically wrong with the main board. It's been a few years that it's been laying around, so I don't remember if it was cracked, burned...
  6. A

Wanna buy a Q-Link disk for only $2,000?

I normally don't blink twice when I see cluebies posting ludicrous things on ebay, much less would post it here, but this one takes the crown and I think laughworthy enough to share. Behold, a copy of AOL 0.0, also known as Q-Link, for $2,000...
  7. A

Atari 800 for sale/trade

I have an Atari 800 which has been sitting in the box since I received it a few years ago. I just don't have much interest in the Atari 8-bits. I tried to offer it here for trade last year or so, but the deal just didn't work out, so I'll try again. You can see an image at...
  8. A

Wanted, smallish SCSI hard drive

I've got an Atari Mega STE with a 100mb SCSI drive that is on the way to the graveyard. It keeps reporting write errors and other troubles. I'd like to find an era-compatible drive for replacement. It would need to be less than 1gb, have either no parity or parity that can be disabled (the Atari...
  9. A

Another new SD drive?

Has anyone seen these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/C64-SD-card-SDrive-1564-SD-card-interface-Commodore-computers-1541-emu-/111044233815 It's Yet Another SD Adapter For Commodore, but there's not a lot of technical details about it. I don't know if it is based on the sd2iec firmware that the rest...
  10. A

Wanted, Atari compatible paddles

I'd like to acquire a set of Atari compatible paddles. These are the types that have two paddle controllers connected to a single joystick connector, not the kind called "Driving paddle", which only has a single paddle controller. I've been perusing the offerings on eBay, but I'm not really in...
  11. A

For sale or trade: Turbo Chameleon 64

I have a Turbo Chameleon 64 (http://www.syntiac.com/chameleon.html) which I actually find myself disinterested in. Rather than going thru the e-bay thing, and since (as a collector) I am more likely to just spend the money on more stuff, I'll offer it here first. It works fine, altho the...
  12. A

Commodore PET, some kinda ROM in $9000?

I just noticed that my PET 4032 has a ROM installed in UD12, which is supposedly an expansion ROM slot at $9000. Curious, I did "SYS (9*4096)" and it returned: (C)1980 BRAD TEMPLETON READY. As best as I could pin down, this is either PAL (which appears to be an assembler) or something called...
  13. A

Business keyboard for PET 4032

I have a PET 4032 with the "graphics" keyboard. It's a Fat-40 with CTRC. I'd like to use a "business" keyboard layout (which has number keys at the top row, rather than symbols, much like a normal keyboard). I've found that keyboard decoding is part of the "edit ROM", and there were several...
  14. A

Kenbak replica on eBay

This isn't mine, and if it were, well, it probably wouldn't be on ebay. But I don't have this kinda throw-away money... http://www.ebay.com/itm/KENBAK-1-Computer-/320977280254 I know it's a replica, but even so.
  15. A

1541 problem

Got a 1541 with a strange (to me) problem. When connected to a computer, even while the drive is powered off, it does "something" strange to the serial buss, and causes any other device on the buss to fail. I plugged it into an SX-64, but did not power on the 1541, because I needed to change...
  16. A

Atari Falcon memory upgrade

I am looking for an Atari Falcon memory upgrade to 14/16mb. Best Electornics has the Wizztronics one that uses SIMMs for $100, less the actual SIMM module. I'd prefer to see if I can find something cheaper first, so I'll ask here first. The Falcon memory pinouts are almost 1:1 to a 72 pin SIMM...
  17. A

Wanna buy a pet, or 70?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-70-Commodore-computers-PET-4032-PET-4016-CBM-8032-/330748180850?pt=US_Vintage_Computers_Mainframes&hash=item4d0220b972
  18. A

Atari STBook

I'd love to bid on this, but I suspect it will double from the opening bid. I'll still keep an eye on it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/VERY-RARE-ATARI-STBOOK-LAPTOP-1991-/140771545343?pt=US_Vintage_Computers_Mainframes&hash=item20c6a350ff
  19. A

Wow, look at all these Rainbows

I've nothing to do with this auction, other than a deep rooted regret that I live do not live near Lynnwood, Washington...
  20. A

Mimic Spartan (Apple "emulator")

I was browsing thru an issue of RUN (which I never read during it's run, haha) because they have some reviews of printers, when I ran across an interesting advertisement for something called the Mimic Spartan, apparently an Apple II "emulator". This is a very slow link, but look at page 53...
Back