• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. T

Stack O Tandies

I have a Small Collection of Tandy Computer's for sale. I have 2.(two) Complete working TRS 80 Model 2000's(one has a connection issue, it will post but act's like it has a bad connection some were) and when I say Complete I mean they come with 2 (working) Monitor's and three Keyboard's. 1. Dead...
  2. T

Mr. Bios

Is there a bios update/upgrade for the Mr Bios ver 1.50(and would anyone have said upgrade/update) I can't seem to get my HDD beyond 128 Meg's or am I just stuck at 128 Meg's. This Bios is on my SM 486-50USC Ver 3.0 Mobo
  3. T

Missed yet another Assembly this year Due to Accident.

So Friday afternoon I was going to the gas station to fill up in order to be ready to leave Saturday morning to go to the Assembly, when a person texting and driving changed my plans.(see pic's of truck) To Pete and the person who purchased the Model 16 Sorry I didn't make it. To the person who...
  4. T

Model 3 Plus

I just scored a TRS 80 Model 3 Plus, that aperantly was used at Kent State University. I have no clue or information about this machine but am very curious about it. If any one knows any thing about it please let me know. In one of the photos it shows that some one used a soldering iron to carv...
  5. T

TRS 80 Model 4P

I just listed a Model 4P on Computer Items for sale or Trade.
  6. T

TRS 80 Model 4P

Tested and working as it should, and in great shape. Boot Disk, and Manual Included. $400.00 firm.
  7. T

Ibm 5150

I have a non working IBM 5150 Computer,/w working Power Supply, extra power supply, IBM Model F Keyboard. current configuration has dual half height 5.25 floppies (unknown condition) would like $200.00 but will not go lower than $15.00
  8. T

Multi Media Upgrade Kit

Is any one familiar with the Tandy Multi Media Upgrade Kit. I got one with the horde of Tandy gear I inherited. I installed it in my Tandy 2100 Model 10 and I don't think the CD 1000 Drive works. can I use any vintage CD Rom drive with the audio card.
  9. T

Model 16

I have a in decent shape TRS 80 Model 16 and I wonder what kind of price range Should I put on it to sell.
  10. T

Resurrecting /Restoring a Tandy 2100

I just recently took on the job of trying to restore/resurrecting a Tandy 2100. At first I didn't know what I had until I was putting the case cover on and spotted the Tandy 2100 label on the bottom. The Mo Bo was in bad shape, It would post, but the battery leaked, taking out the traces to the...
  11. T

Model 2000 Boot ROM's

Can some one direct me to were I can find (U47) MX - 5996 & (U48 MX - 6006 (Boot HD or Boot 103) Boot Roms.
  12. T

Apple II Keyboard Issues

So my Apple II has an Issue with the keyboard I would like to ask about, It's either a bad Cap or a broken/cold soldier joint. When first powered up the keyboard keys will not respond, only CTRL & Reset will work. If I leave it on and wait for a while, maybe 10 min or so the keyboard will work...
  13. T

Apple II Software

does any one have a boot disk, and any other apple II plus software they would be willing to copy for me.
  14. T

Tandy Horde

So I now have a good part of the inherited Tandy horde. I am a bit disappointed in the fact that there were not as many new machines as was led to believe. I did how ever score a new in box never before until now powered up CoCo 3, and a nice model 4 P, with an extra for parts. Any one needing a...
  15. T

Copy II PC Option Board

I have a Copy II PC Option Board and was wanting to know what do I have to do to install it in my 1000 TX, It's already in my 1000 SX but it is having issues at the moment, my manual states it will work in a TX but needs a different instillation, can any one elaborate on that. Thank You.
  16. T

1000 SX Issue

Had to stop using my 1000 SX, because on boot up It would give a single loud beep, Floppy Drive A would be lit up a stuck there, but if I hit reset or powered it down then back up it would boot normal. This usually happens if I let it sit un powered for a day or so but if I shut it down then...
  17. T

VM-5 Monitor

Can some one tell me what Tandy used the VM-5 Monitor. I have 2 still in the box and was needing some info on them. Thanks in Advance.
  18. T

My Ebay Store

Due to a lack of space and financial issues I am forced to sell 3 of my beloved Tandy's For sale are as follows: Model 3 w/a model 4 keyboard, Tandy Model 2000 w/760k of ram, Ext HDD card, Video Card. and soon to be posted is my newly resurected Model 2 with 8 meg HDD, and a fully populated 3...
  19. T

1000 TX Floppy cable wanted

Looking for a longer floppy cable for my 1000 TX to install my Gotek. The cable I have is too short by about an two inches. I would like it to be long enough to install my Gotek and an additional floppy drive. Thank You in Advance
  20. T

Add another Working TRS 80 to my growing Collection

A while back I posted a thread about possible bad cap's causing my Model 2 to not work. My guess was currect and replacing the bad cap's solved my power on issue. I am currently working on replacing the same bad Cap's on the 3 bay expansion unit which literally flamed up in front of me. Here are...
Back