• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. K

B&C Mocrosystems 1409C Programmer

Good point, thank you. Attached is a photo of some of the chips that came with it. There is a loose bag of assorted varieties as well as two reels of what would appear to be clear, unused Eproms. In the next photo, the original manual, data cable, software and empty chip reels. I would be...
  2. K

B&C Mocrosystems 1409C Programmer

Hello All, I have recently come in possession of a large lot contain massive amounts of Vintage Military, Radio, Audio and and Telecommunications electronics. I'm doing my best to contact collectors before I start to look to gold recovery folks and ebay snatchers, so here something I thought...
  3. K

Nixie Display Tubes and Such

Hello folks, This is my first post outside of my intro, and I have many more items to share! I found these to be particularly interesting. I'm fascinated by Nixie Display Systems, and these appear to be tubes and slot cards for a specific device. The only identifying markings on them are...
  4. K

Engineer, Accidental Collector, And Always Willing to Learn!

A humble hello to everyone, I am an audio engineer in Florida, I work in a recording studio and consult musicians. I have always had a love for tech and it's relationship to my job, and that has led me to acquire some older items and components I don't know a whole lot about! As a hobby and...
Back