• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Z

DIGITUS of Sweden, have I found a KIM-1 clone from 1982?

I'm digging up an old thread. I've actually found another KIM-1 from Digitus of Sweden AB. And it has a lower serial number than ajcc's :) So Ajcc, how did it go with your KIM-1? Did you do anything fun?
  2. Z

My collection

Finally I got me a better place to store my collection. It's in the other end of my town, but it's relatively cheap and it can host most of my collection. It it's big enough to let me have a very small computer/gaming corner. It's really a one room apartment with a kitchenette, but I rent it as...
  3. Z

Acorn Atom, Atari 400 and Indata DAI

Now I've been shopping again... Acorn Atom Atari 400 (PAL UK) Indata DAI Manuals and "minicassette" recorder for the DAI
  4. Z

Retrogathering 2010 - 2-3/10

Just wanted to let you all know that Retrogathering 2010 will be held in Stockholm, Sweden on the 2nd and 3rd of October this year. So if any of you should happen to be in Stockholm over the weekend make sure to pay us a visit and check it all out. This is the fifth consecutive year we will be...
  5. Z

A couple of new oldies... CBM 610, Compis, FACIT DTC, Tomy Pyuuta, Sega SC-3000

And as you're only allowed to have 5 attachments in a post, here's another post... :) I got me a mechanical calculator as well... in a nice wooden case! A Trinks Brunsviga Model M (or Midget or Model MB or ...) a tiny version of the Model B. The serial number leads to an educated guess about...
  6. Z

A couple of new oldies... CBM 610, Compis, FACIT DTC, Tomy Pyuuta, Sega SC-3000

Got me some old 'puters last week. First a nice Commodore machine aimed at the business market. A Commodore 610, the european version of the B128. Then some things for the Swedish school computer Compis, two hard drive units (slim and fat version) and a Compis computer. Followed by another...
  7. Z

New additions - Compukit UK101, Menta and Mathemagician

The collection grows... I just got me a couple of new toys. Compukit UK 101 - A brittish clone of Ohio Scientific Superboard II Menta - An initiation computer to learn how to use the Z80 processor APF Mathemagician - An educational handheld game, that teaches mathematics Unfortunately the...
  8. Z

S: Clearing out stuff from the collection...

I'm in dire need for same space in my play-room so I'm selling off some things I don't need anymore. :wink: * games and other software for Amiga, Atari, C 128, C 16/ +4, C 64, Lynx, MSX, PC, VIC-20 m fl * programming books for Amiga, Atari ST, C 128, C 64, Sinclair QL, VIC 20, ZX Spectrum m fl...
  9. Z

A small but appreciated addition to the collection

Now I've been shopping again... This time I got me an Esselte 100 Esselte 100 is a swedish school computer from the very early 1980ies. It has about the same specs as a first model TRS-80 or ABC80. With a little improvement, it has a graphics resolution of 96x128 :) Two pin-wheel...
  10. Z

My collection grew at RetroGathering 2009

I went to a nice litte event this weekend called RetroGathering 2009. (Where I met a couple of people from this forum... Carlsson and Pontus) I picked up some things and sold some other stuff :) Some Commodore stuff A CD32 with a couple of games, a C64, a C128, a boxed 1581, three boxed...
  11. Z

Really old Computer Music and a couple of computers...

Thanks to wthorbjo, I now have an Atari 400 and A PCjr in my collection. The Atari 400 with some games The PCjr. I've always wanted one of these, and now actually own one! I also just got a really "WOW L@@K R@RE" thing... It's a "music"-single on vinyl with sounds from, and music...
  12. Z

Just got me a Pecom 64

I just got me a Pecom 64... A nice little computer from Yugoslavia (or rather Serbia nowadays). It has the same processor as the COMX-35, a 1802... That and that it has almost the same hardware and a very similar BASIC, makes them at least partially compatible. It was made for use in the...
  13. Z

Small computer exhibit in Sweden

A local museum got in contact with me a while ago, about making an exhibit of of home computers from the late 70's and 80's. Now we have worked everything out and the exhibit started this weekend. The museum is Åssamuseet in Åtvidaberg (Sweden). (http://www.assamuseet.se) I got somewhere...
  14. Z

Some additions to the collection...

It's been a while since I posted about new stuff in my collection... Here's some of the stuff that has been added lately. First the highlights: The swedish Luxor ABC 1600 ABC 1600 was a Unix based workstation that Luxor tried to market. It was based on the Motorola 68008-processor (same as...
  15. Z

More Commodore stuff arrived today!

Just your average boxed disk drive... Another C116 A Drean Commodore 64c. Now I'm only missing one of the Drean models, the Drean C128 My little Commodore collection is growing!
  16. Z

An oldie but goodie arrived yesterday...

I got a odd little training/learning/experimenting micro computer yesterday... It's a Modulab Mikrodator made by Esselte Studium in Sweden. Unfortunately It came without any docs whatsoever. It's a 6802-based little thing, that I really want to know how it works and how to do thngs with...
  17. Z

Another addition... Sord M203 Mark III

Got another unusual addition to my collection: A Sord M203 Mark III with swedish keyboard and all! I'll have to try it out sometime soon, to see if it's working.
  18. Z

Another Commodore added! A C64GS (Game System)

Yesterday I crossed off another Commodore computer from my Wanted list. A boxed C64GS (Game System)! It looks like it never has been used. The plastic covering the cartridge port is still there... This I've been looking for a while now. So it's nice to have gotten one. And I also got a...
  19. Z

A Drean Commodore 16 added to the collection

Yesterday I got a nice piece of Commodore computing... A Drean Commodore 16. The computer looks stunning, but the box has seen better days... For those of you that haven't seen one of those before, it's a Commodore 16 made for the Argentinian market by a company named Drean. It's a licesenced...
  20. Z

Fairchild and Commodore stuff added to the collection...

First, I got something for the Fairchild Channel F... A multicart with all the released games including recently made home brews like Pac-Man! Then I got a couple more Commodore 128s. One flat swedish C128 in a not so pretty box... A swedish C128DCR, with the metal casing. Then there...
Back