• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. W

Subscription Emails

I am subscribed to the for sale and wanted forums. I only receive emails from the wanted forum. I've checked my SPAM and have even switched email accounts but no joy. I've also reviewed my settings on the forum control panel and everything appears ok. Any suggestions?
  2. W

Model 4 Non-GA Garbage at power on

New to me unit. Was hand delivered, not shipped. Reported to have worked fine prior to boxing it up. I picked it up yesterday and drove home. Unboxed this evening and set it up on a desk. Upon power on, I see the following: Subsequent power ones result in similar behavior. Every now and...
  3. W

Tandy 1000EX - 256K - No Floppy Drive

I have a very nice Tandy 1000EX computer that has had the floppy drive removed. It has the stock 256K of memory. The computer itself has next to no yellowing. I even have the original box, which is quite yellow and some of the original manuals. I bought it as part of a bigger lot. Make me...
  4. W

Looking for some guidance on picking up a IIgs

I've been thinking for a while now that I'd like to obtain a decent IIgs system. The Apple II series was popular when I was in middle school. At that time, I was chugging away on my TI99/4a or my Commodore 64. As a result I'm not versed in the various options I'm finding online. For...
  5. W

WTB: 8-bit Clock Card for use in a Tandy 1000TX

Looking for an 8-bit clock card that I can throw in my 1000TX to avoid having to type the date/time every boot. I have't seen one of them in years and hoping I might get lucky here.
  6. W

Old-school BBS and Shareware

Back in the day I was a FidoNet BBS SysOp. Man, I miss those days. We did with computers and modems basically what the internet does with IP addressess. Anyway, I was digging through my garage, and found a couple of CD's full of shareware that I used to have on my BBS. That gave me the...
  7. W

Wanted: 386 Class Laptop

Preferably with some sort of hard drive. Need a minimum of 640K RAM, so I can load DOS. I think that's about it. Battery life is not important so long as I can plug it in. This laptop will be used to program older Motorola radios that cannot be programmed with todays (even yesterday's)...
  8. W

Magazines Wanted

Compute! and/or RUN Magazines for the Commodore 64/128.
  9. W

Amiga A-500 & Extras

Serial #226165 Good condition. Case is showing some yellowing. I bought this off of ebay some time ago. I'd never done anything with an Amiga, and was curious. Unfortunately, I've never gotten around to learning much about it. It does power on, and I have booted some of the software that...
  10. W

Tandy Dot Matrix Printer DMP 130A

Another item that I got in the lot I purchased from ebay. I have not tested it beyond a simple power-on, as I do not have a cable. It appears in great condition with next to no yellowing of the plastic, etc. It does have a ribbon in it. LF/FF buttons work. If you're interested, make an...
  11. W

Tandy 1000 TL/2 Hard Drive (IDE)

Picked up a Tandy 1000 TL/2 from ebay. Unfortunately upon setup, the HD is throwing seek errors. I was hoping to run a copy of SpinRite on it, but both of my copies of SpinRite are too new to run on the Tandy 1000. I put the HD in a 400Mhz PII, but SpinRite won't run there either. A 20MB...
  12. W

Tandy Disk Drive FD500

I have the following: Tandy Disk Drive FD500 Tandy CoCo Disk Drive FD-500 Cartridge/Adapter Ribbon Cable to connect the two I received these as part of a bundle from ebay. I do not have a CoCo and therefore have no use for these items. I'd like to trade for any Tandy 1000 EX compatible...
  13. W

Tandy 1000 TX

I'm looking for a Tandy 1000 TX series computer, preferably with a hard drive and an EGA equivalent monitor. I'm want this machine to play a legacy video game. A Tandy 1000 SL/TL series would also work..... I'm willing to pay a fair price as well as shipping, unless you're in the Indianapolis...
Back