• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

ethernet card for Macintosh

hi, i found a LC III mac and its have a farallon computing ethernet card but the LC dosnt have the drivers on it.. anyone knows where i can finds the drivers for this card? or the mac os have the drivers in the sistem itself?
  2. L

Macintosh quadra 605. Problems with no stereo sound

hi!. i have a mac quadra 605, works great but i plug my headphones and only i get Mono sound:(.. in one side i hear sounds like the harddrive and the other i hear the music or sounds. i think i damaged the moterboard.. exist some repair for that problem? thanks ps. the hearphones are good, and...
  3. L

what computer is this?

hi everyone!.. im just watching a sales web site (like ebay) and i find a vintage computer, the description says: in english: IMS brand computer, made in U.S.A, in the 80's. Its one of the first PC who comes to chile, A real vintage item for the world of the computers, ITS works. Item just...
  4. L

ways to transfer applications to a Mac Plus?

hi!, i have a 4mb Mac plus is working great but i just have the Os system... and i dont have another mac to format floppys and transfer programs.. my plus have a SCSI port and my G4 mac have it too .. so i think i connect my mac plus and the g4 its possible to transfer things? or exist another...
  5. L

hi from Chile!

hi!.. first sorry if my english is not too god.. but my language is spanish... my name is Leonardo, im 17 years old, im realy love old computers.. here in chile (and in my city) is too hard to find any vintage computer...(my friends thinks a vintage computer is a pentium 3 :rolleyes:) i have a...
Back