• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. N

PC Magazines wanted

I hereby make my perennial request: My mother through out my father's collection of PC Magazines back in 1994, and I have been searching for replacements ever since. Does anyone have PC Magazine (and maybe PC World) that they'd like to sell from 1982-1987? Quote me a price... Thanks much...
  2. N

Amiga 2000HD for give/trade

A few years back, I was given an Amiga 2000 HD with 1010 Disk Drive, Amiga Monitor (built November 1985), a keyboard and a mouse. Strangely, the box doesn't seem to have any place to plug in the keyboard and mouse! Anyway, I've decided to free up my space and up my karma by giving this system...
  3. N

PC Magazine from '82-88

Hallo! Ages ago, I wondered if anyone had stacks of old PC Magazines they wanted to get rid of. I used to have a substantial collection from '86-'92 until my mother threw them away in '94. Now, if I want to read them, I have to drive an hour to the nearest university. Is anyone interested...
  4. N

PC Magazines of the 80's

I used to have a complete PC Magazine collection from 1986 to 1994--until my mother threw them out. Since then, I've been looking to take someone else's collection off their hands. I love doing historical research, thumbing through those old pages. Anyone interested in helping me complete my...
  5. N

Shugart Associates 1004 8" hard drive

This was originally posted in the "For Sale" forum, but now that I've put it on e-bay, I thought it should be here as well. Thank you. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=tab%3DSelling
  6. N

PC Magazines (Vol 1-10) wanted

I posted this in the wrong place. Even though you've likely seen this, here it is again. :) My mother threw out my father's collection when he died and I've been trying to find replacements ever since. I'm looking for the first ten years. Anyone out there looking to make some space? Thank you.
  7. N

Atari junkie

Hello, everyone. My first computer was an Atari 8 bit, and it's shaped my view of computing ever since. I still own eight of those machines and have very fond memories. I like them better than the equivalent Commodores. I'm most interested in everyone's stories. I find the shared experience...
  8. N

Shugart Associates 1004 8" hard drive

Picked up this thing a decade ago and have never had the chance to try it out. I figure someone out there must want the beast :) I'm offering it for free, just pay for shipping from San Diego.
  9. N

Looking to buy old PC Magazines

My mother threw out my father collection when he died and I've been trying to find replacements ever since. I'm looking for the first ten years. Anyone out there looking to make some space? :) Thank you.
Back