• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. N

Pacific Northwest Magnolia Micro floppy controller for Heath

For sale: Magnolia Micro floppy controller for Heath -- $50. Includes prototype board and connectors. Free shipping to U.S. only.
  2. N

homebrew Z180

Here's my homebrew version of the Z-180 design by Stephen Cousins (SC-131). It's very small -- fits on a 100mm x 100mm PCB. It could be lots smaller, but I added some footprints for alternative EEPROM that I wanted to experiment with. Right now it runs with a PDIP Winbond W27C512 (64k) in a...
  3. N

Z80 EMACS for CP/M (2.2)?

I've spent a lot of time trying to get Ralph Betza's version of EMACS working with a VT100 terminal, but so far have been unsuccessful. It looks like his code is set up to work with either an "ASCII" terminal or an "ANSI" terminal (his terms). Setting it for "ANSI" doesn't work. I can see...
  4. N

small 68000 SBC

Here's a small homebrew 68000. It has 2 MB of SRAM and 128k of EEPROM. Runs at 25 MHz. Two serial ports at 38.4k baud via a 68681 DUART. It has a compact flash interface via a Toshiba 82C55A. Currently running CP/M 68k (v1.3) with sixteen 8 MB "disk drives" on the compact flash.
  5. N

tiny homebrew Z80

Here's a little Z80 that runs at 20 MHz. It has a compact flash interface that supports sixteen 8 MB "disk drives". Two serial ports via a ZILOG SIO/0 (one is used for the console). Best part is that it is so low power that it can run from the 5v from the USB console. No other external power...
  6. N

Apollo 200 series server

I have an Apollo 200. It is 68040 based at 25 MHz. The label on the front claims 28 MB. I hooked up a Wyse terminal (@9600) to the connector on the back ("RS-232") and it displays a series of POST messages. Everything "PASSES" with the exception of things that are "ABSENT", so I think all is...
  7. N

ADC Super 6

My ADC Super 6 works great with the S-100 Computer Group's IDE/CF card as a "hard drive". Sixteen 8 MB "drives". One thing bothers me: I can't reset the Super 6. I've chased reset* around on the board, and it seems to go to all the places I'd expect (CPU, peripheral chips, etc.), but it...
  8. N

Hitech C question (CP/M version)

I just discovered that fwrite (binary I/O to a file) adds a line feed (0x0a) when it sees a carriage return (0x0D) in the stream. @:^0+ Not a very nice thing to do with binary data. Is there a fix, or work around, for this? This is version 3.09 (I think that's right?) and the last version...
  9. N

DRI Display Manager documentation

I have hard copy documentation for the Digital Research Display Manager, including a "function summary" booklet. All in great shape. Free to anybody who will pay the postage to mail it. My contact information is on my Web site (www.hanscom.us). Roger
Back