• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

WOOOT?!? World's largest technical museum features my Apple-1 manual replicas

Hello, Maybe some of you have already heard about the crazy little project I did re-creating all Apple-1 manuals from scratch. I attach a few pictures how they look like. You can read here more details about how the re-creation had been done including how I got permission from Paul Terrell to...
  2. R

Apple-1 Manuals

Hello, as described in detail here I have recreated the Apple-1 manuals completely from scratch, i.e. I did not simply reprint them from scans, but redesigned them (which took more than 100 hours of incredibly tedious work). The following manuals are now available on ebay and retroplace (a...
  3. R

Re-creation of Apple-1 manuals (typeset job, no simple reprint from scans)

Hello, This one will take a while to read, but I hope it's worth your time in the end … A few months ago, I designed an acrylic cases for my KIM-1. Because I thought it came out really nice, I then went to produce a small batch and sell them online. One of the buyers then asked me if I could...
  4. R

KIM-1 Acrylic Case

Hello, I have recently bought a KIM-1 and decided to make a nice case for it – here it is: Because I thought it really turned out nice, I produced a small badge to be sold to other KIM-1 fans. You can find it on ebay here...
  5. R

Starting my Commodore Collection

Hello there, I have just recently started my Commodore Collection (okay, I had a C64 already, but that does not really count, huh?). It began why I saw a KIM-1 to be sold on ebay. I heard about it before but I did not realize it was the grandfather of the first computer I ever coded on – the...
Back