• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. A

WTB: Working IBM PS/2 Model 70 90X9355 Type 1 Motherboard

Hello again! Looking for a working IBM PS/2 Model 70-E61 90X9355 Type 1 motherboard. If you happen to have the Type 2 or 20/25Mhz versions, I'd be interested in those as well. I'm located in the south Bay Area, CA. Thank you!
  2. A

IBM PS/2 Model 70 Reference Disk/Boot Behavior Questions

Hello! I've been working on getting an IBM Model 70-E61 up and running, but am (surprise!) having some issues getting the Reference Disk booted up. The drive originally in the machine was a ragged Mitsubishi 15F7503 1.44MB 3.5" drive with the top head sheared off. On boot, I'd get the expected...
  3. A

WTB: Blue "1.44" IBM PS/2 Floppy Eject Button

EDIT: All squared away - thank you! Hello! I'm looking for an IBM blue "1.44" PS/2 floppy drive eject button in nice condition. It's for a Model 70 with the Mitsubishi 15F7503 drive (I'm not sure if the stems/buttons, etc. are different lengths/sizes depending on drive/model) and the button...
  4. A

WTB: IBM PS/2 Model 70

FOUND - thank you! Looking for an IBM PS/2 Model 70, I'm not too picky if it's a 16, 20 or 25Mhz 386, or 486 type. Also not a problem if the FDD, HDD or CMOS isn't functional, but would ideally like it to be complete. I'm located in the south Bay Area, CA but would consider shipping as well...
  5. A

Help Needed Transferring MS-DOS Data From QIC-80 Tapes

Hello, I'm looking for someone who would be able to transfer data from 4 QIC-80 tapes: 2 are 3M brand DC1000 mini 1 is a 3M brand DC2000 mini 1 is unknown, but I think from the look of the reels, possible a Maxell I suppose I should expect the bands to be automatically shot on the 3Ms if...
  6. A

WTB: Commodore 64C Keycaps + Posts

Still after the 7, 8, 0 and f5 Commodore 64C keycaps + posts from the type with the additional characters on the side of the key cap (or if you have just the keyboard from this type you'd be interested in selling): Thank you!
  7. A

Working Atari 600XL with Power Supply

On the lookout for a working Atari 600XL with Power Supply. Preferably in clean condition with minimal to no yellowing, but will consider other options. I'm located in the south Bay Area, CA, but don't mind shipping. Thanks!
  8. A

WTB: Apple ADB Keyboard II (M0487) and ADB mouse (A9M0331)

Hello, Apple ADB Keyboard II (M0487) and rectangular ADB mouse (A9M0331 style), preferably working and with minimal yellowing, but would consider untested as well. I thought I had kept a set around but apparently I didn't :huh:! I'm in the south bay area, CA and would consider shipping...
  9. A

WTB: Apple Macintosh Quadra 700

Hello, I'm looking for a preferably working Apple Macintosh Quadra 700. Doesn't need to be decked out, but preferably at least boot to System 7 or the like. Would prefer minimum yellowing on the case. If you happen to have an ADB mouse (A9M0331 style) and Apple ADB Keyboard II (M0487) or...
  10. A

Mid-80s Computer Book Title?

Well a 20 year search comes to an end - very nearly! The book was "Computer Fundamentals for an Information Age." An eBay seller happened to have the book listed with a few internal pictures which alowed me to identify the layout. Interestingly, the distinct memory of a hardbound book with...
  11. A

WTB: Commodore 64C Keycaps + Posts

Hello- I'm currently restoring my cousin's childhood C64C and am in need of the: 7, 8, 0 and f5 Commodore 64C keycaps + posts from the type with the additional characters on the side of the key cap (or if you have just the keyboard from this type you'd be interested in selling): Thanks!
  12. A

FREE: Graham Magnetics Verituf Tape + Shipping - Sunnyvale, CA

I have up for grabs a NOS Graham Magnetics "Verituf" tape reel. In sealed bag with label. Type 100 For use at: 3200 FCI 1600 BPI 6250 CPI 11.5" Free in the lower 48 + shipping. Should be pretty cheap via Media Mail. Pickup in Sunnyvale, CA area is free. Thanks!
  13. A

FS: Mac Desktops, Various Atari ST, Commodore 64, VIC-20 Items

Hello- Going through my collection and trying to weed out duplicates or items I no longer have a use for. I will go through and update this thread with more items/pictures to keep it all in one place. Will retest items (where applicable) before shipping. Items located in the Sunnyvale, CA...
  14. A

WTB: Atari SC1224 Monitor Cable

I just tossed a tatty held-together-with-string-and-foil SC1224 video cable because I thought for sure I had another. Welp, turns out I don't have another :blush: That will teach me to get rid of things :mad: ! Thanks!!
  15. A

FS: Boxed Atari 520ST and Loose Atari 520ST - [Sunnyvale, CA]

Boxed Atari 520ST - $48 + shipping Working and comes with serial matching ST and box, mouse with inner box, power supply. Keys are somewhat yellowed. Box has some wear. Loose Atari 520ST - $38 + shipping Working condition, nice shape, and I can probably find an extra power supply and mouse...
  16. A

Magnavox CM8762 074G Schematic Needed

Hello- I have a Magnavox CM8762 074G which has served me well for years, but unfortunately it doesn't have the Analog RGB circuitry populated. Does anybody happen to have the schematic for this monitor, particularly the model with Analog RGB? I believe it may be a Philips re-brand, but I'm...
  17. A

Sokoban-type game for DOS/C64?

A friend of mine is trying to recollect an old Sokoban style game. It was either a DOS or C64-based game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxgXEtz1qYY&feature=related Sokoban for DOS is the closest thing we could find so-far. Here's what he remembers: - Could be of German origin. -...
  18. A

WTB: Apple "5.25 Drive" (A9M0107) or Duodisk (A9M0108)

Looking for either a : - Working platinum Apple 5.25" drive or - Working platinum Duodisk 5.25" drive. Prefer it to be a nice non-yellowed platinum color with shutter door stickers intact. Thanks!
  19. A

Mid-80s Computer Book Title?

Hello- I had posted this as an anecdote in another thread several years ago, and got back to thinking about it again. There was a book at the local library (I figure the book was probably published no later than 1985). It was hardbound, maybe a little larger than an 8.5x11" sheet of paper, had...
  20. A

WTB: Apple II Series - Union School District ?

Here's a fun one- Anyone happen to have an Apple II series (//e, ][+, etc.) or hardware stenciled with Union School District or Athenour Elementary from a school auction or some such? Figured if some Apple IIs from my (now defunct) elementary school are still kicking around somewhere and...
Back