• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. J

A couple of things on ebay from the fellow I bought my XT from

http://shop.ebay.ca/merchant/naitlando_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ stating prices are good, I would trust that the stuff works given that my XT was in beautiful shape when I got it. Nothing rare, I believe but some fun toys none the less. I would pick up the CoCo myself, but my parents...
  2. J

Question concerning Asynchronous comm card

I have an asynchronous communication card in my XT, and there's a ribbon cable running from it to a female DB25 port on a plate at another expansion slot. My question is, does the female DB25 port act as a serial port or parallel port?
  3. J

Wanted: 8-bit ISA 3.5 inch Floppy Controller

My XT could use a 3 1/2 " floppy controller to help me transfer files from my modern machines to it. Some quick googling/Ebaying turned up nothing promising in my price range. (80 dollars is alot to put in to a 40 dollar computer with a 75 dollar keyboard...) Im in the province of Ontario, so...
  4. J

Erik Rogers is me :-)

I've been reading and posting a little bit here for a couple of weeks now, I figure I should probably introduce myself. My name is Erik Rogers, I'm a 3rd year Computer Science Major at Nipissing University in North Bay, Ontario. I recently purchased an IBM XT off ebay for the bargain price of...
Back