• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. Tom_of_Åland

Replacement cooling fans for Toshiba T3200

Hi all, I have two working T3200 and one parts machine, and I'd like to get the working ones a bit less noisy. So I wanted to replace the 3 fans it has inside. But I'm struggling to find anything that fits, so wanted to ask if anybody has done the same swap? Original fans are branded "Wind...
  2. Tom_of_Åland

Toshiba T3200 startup issue

Hi all, So I decided to get started on my T3200, have not touched it since getting delivery. I took it apart for an internal cleaning. Still waiting for a new 3.6V lithium battery. So, when I start the machine, there is a memory test going to 600-something Kb. Some beeps. Next is this message...
  3. Tom_of_Åland

Recapping a Toshiba T3200, what caps?

Hi, Has anybody done a full recap on the T3200, and if so would you happen to have the details on what caps? It would be so handy to order the caps in advance. Thanks a lot!! Tom
  4. Tom_of_Åland

Northern Europe WTB any ISA card for Toshiba T3200

I'm looking for any suitable, working 8 or 16bit ISA card for my 1989 Toshiba T3200. Graphics, sound, networking or anything else "cool". TIA!
  5. Tom_of_Åland

Northern Europe WTB Commodore PET shell/casing

Looking for a completely broken PET, it's housing/shell or even pieces. I'm located in Finland, so must be able to ship. Thank you!
  6. Tom_of_Åland

WTB: Rubber piece for T1000LE, also 1.7A power supply

Hi all, I am looking for one of the LCD corner rubbers for my T1000LE, would anyone happen to have a "for parts" unit that can be picked? Also looking for the original 1.7Amp power supply from Toshiba. Thank you in advance! Tom Degerth Finland
Back