• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

TRS-80 Color Computer 3 vs MC-10 Tape Formats?

Hello everyone, I have several programs on my TRS-80 Color Computer 3 that I have saved to cassette tape. I was hoping to just read them into an MC-10 that I have. When I CLOAD on the MC-10, it finds the program and immediately errors out with an OM Error (Out of Memory). There's no way this...
  2. S

Epson PX-8 LCD Screen Fix

Hello, I recently acquired an Epson PX-8 Geneva that is in excellent condition (except for LCD screen). I have torn it apart, replaced the batteries and tape drive belt and it is fully functional. The problem is that the LCD screen is a disaster (see attached image). I can read the text and the...
  3. S

Epson HX-20 Dial-A-ROM

Hello everyone, I just purchased a Dial-a-ROM for my Epson HX-20 and I cannot find any directions on how to call the ROM areas. On my TRS-80 M100 it's very simple using a CALL statement within BASIC to activate the chosen ROM file. I've tried several obvious things like...
  4. S

TI-99/4A Expansion Questions

Hello everyone, I have 2 questions: 1) I know I can install two RS-232 cards in the expansion box for a total of 4 serial (using Y-splitters) and 2 parallel ports but can I install more than one 32KB card for 64KB or more memory? 2) Does anyone have a P-CODE card that they would like to...
Back