• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. B

Deskmate anyone?

I'm seeking a copy of Deskmate 2.0 (or any version that will run on a 1000SX/TX, etc) on a 720k floppy. I don't need an original, I'm just trying to fix up an old 1000SX. I'll even take a .zip file, if that's all I can get. Anyone? Thanks!
  2. B

Trade vintage powerbooks for XT w/HDD?

I've got a very nice fully restored Powerbook 1400 with original boxes, OS disks, all paperwork and documentation. This machine is in immaculate condition, with no case damage of any kind. Last I checked, it still had a decent battery. Anyone willing to trade for a complete XT system with...
  3. B

IBM PS/2 80 Brand New PARTS!!!

I bought one of the IBM PS/2s new in box and my floppy drive seems to have failed. It's posting an error 601 and the actuator motor is getting unusually hot. System runs well otherwise... If I cannot find a donor floppy drive, does anyone want this thing for parts? I'd like to get some of my...
  4. B

Zany Golf for Apple

I am desperately seeking a copy of Zany Golf for the IIGS. If you have this game, and are willing to sell a copy (original or duplicate), please contact me @ babishop@comcast.net. Thanks!!!
  5. B

Apple IIc

This is a machine I pulled from a box at the landfill. Never seen water, some scratching and discoloration. Missing key. No power supply, so I never powered it up... It really does appear to be in good condition otherwise. Anyone need it for parts? Make an offer I cannot refuse! -Brandon
  6. B

PowerBook 1400cs w/ orig. box!!

This machine is a FULLY RESTORED PowerBook 1400CS with the ORIGINAL box! Includes all original software, manuals, pamphlets... the usual garb. Also included is the packet of printed decorative underlay cards that slide under the optional clear plastic display housing cover (the plastic cover is...
  7. B

Restored PowerBook 170!

I have been a huge fan of the PowerBook 170 since 1999. I recently acquired one, and spared no expense in making it as perfect as possible. I replaced the CMOS battery, display housing (the venerable rear housing), and battery with brand-new parts. I then replaced the keyboard with a better...
  8. B

Former OCH junkie!

Hi, I just stumbled on this forum. My name is Brandon Bishop, and I have been a collector since 1997, when I joined Tom Carlson's Obsolete Computer Helpline. I used the OCH on and off until it was finally laid to rest. Well, I'm back, and collecting more junk than I have room for! I primarily...
Back