• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. R

LD instruction not assembled CP/M 2.2

Hi I have a simple program named leds.asm as shown below: ORG 0100h LD A,3 OUT (0),A...
  2. R

sload on 68K-MBC not working

I'm trying use sload on a 68K-MBC to load and run programs on the 68K-MBC. I'm using minicom with a newline tx delay of 90ms. I've tried baud rates of 115200, 19200 and 9600 with the same result. I'm trying to load the sample hello world program with s1/s8 s-records. The sample file looks...
  3. R

CP/M 68K assembly language programming on the 68K-MBC

I'm trying to get the demo hello world assembly language program working on the 68K-MBC under CP/M 68K. It assembles and links without any error messages. When I run it there is no output, and no errors, after a second or two I get the CP/M command line prompt. I have no prior experience with...
  4. R

68K-MBC assembly instructions, setup and user guide?

Hi, I just received a 68K-MBC full kit. I was expecting there to be instructions on assembly, setup and usage. I'm finding it very difficult to find any useful documentation on the 68K-MBC. If anyone can point me to online documentation regarding this or provide me with information I'd really...
  5. R

Percom SBC/9 6809 CPU board.

Hi, I have a SWTPC 6800 that I updated to a 6809 (decades ago) using a Percom SBC/9. The documentation I have found doesn't seem to match my board. The memory map shows 2K of EPROM starting at F800, whereas my board has 4K of EPROM starting at F000. There are other differences as well. If anyone...
  6. R

Documentation for Humbug monitor for 6809?

Hi, I have a SWTPC 6800 computer that I have updated (decades ago) with a Percom SBC/9 CPU board. The board contains a 6809 processor. The board also contains two 2716 EPROMS labelled HUMBUG F000 and HUMBUG F800. Ideally I would like to get the source code for the monitor. If that's not possible...
Back