• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. S

Apple ][c keyboard re-arraangement

Hi, I have an apple 2c with a french keyboard arrangement and I would prefer the QWERTY arrangement. I know you can press the button on the top to essentially switch it back to QWERTY but I was wondering if I can just replace a ROM and physically re-arrange the keys to QWERTY?
  2. S

Anyone have any information/manual/specs for Micronix 80HD computer?

A colleague found this. There is info from a magazine advert but I was wondering if there were any manuals / schematics around? Cheers
  3. S

Can anyone tell me what these disks are?

Google is not bringing much up on these disks. THey are 5.25" PWKS V4.0 PC DECWIN. I found a couple of sets and was wondering if they need preserving etc. Cheers
  4. S

Smart card for Sun Ray 2

I picked up a Sun Ray 2 thin client and was wondering what smart card I can use with it? Is it only Sun Microsystems ones?
  5. S

Creating boot disk for Mac Plus using a Mac Plus?

Hi, I have a mac plus and can boot it using a SCSI2SD, is it possible to create a boot floppy disk using the Plus only? Do I just drag the system folder to a floppy? Thanks
  6. S

Help needed for Alphastation 255

Hi I inherited custody of a few Alphastation 255s and I am having an issue when trying to boot them. Regardless of whether I try to boot from the internal HD or a bootable CD-ROM, the boot process halts indefinitely at the "jumping to bootstrap code" line. Also, the keyboard lights flash (all...
  7. S

DEC 3000 Power supply (H7883-AA) schematic

Does anyone have a schematic or pinout for the DEC power supply, H7883-AA? I am trying to fix one. Thanks!
Back