2. M

Orange spider web on the screen

Hello everyone, Happy ending :)
  3. M

There is no foil there
  4. M

The task is to reach someone who has such a matrix and can send it. I know it will be difficult
  5. M

This is retro, used equipment. Moreover, no returns are possible. I took on the risk of transportation :( He's staying with me
  6. M

Laptop Eurocom 9200AM
  7. M

Hello everyone, not happy :( Unfortunately, I have to look for such a matrix. I am sad Thank you for help.
  8. M

Hello, I will let you know when I find time, I think for the weekend
  9. M

This is how it looked before purchase and before shipment. :(
  10. M

Hello everyone, I need help :( Yesterday I bought a Retro Eurocom 486 66 Mhz laptop Unfortunately I am very sad :( It was well protected during shipment, but the screen was covered with an orange spiderweb The matrix is not cracked. I don't know what caused it, whether it was humidity or...
  11. M

Compaq Contura 4/25 mono. Yellow screen, nothing visible. Please help ! :(

Hello, The damage is from the inside. It's like the black thing is worn out.
  12. M

This damage is not from overheating the hotair !!! It was already like this when I bought it
  13. M

Problem solved! I replaced it with an electrolytic capacitor C33 The Compaq Contura screen came back to life !!! I have another problem with the matrix, but I don't think it will be possible without replacing it. Unfortunately, I don't have another functional one to replace. Is it possible...
  14. M

Hello everyone, I need help with my Compaq Contura 4/25 mono laptop. It was working fine until yesterday. It happened suddenly. The displayed screen is yellow. The laptop was turned off and turned on again but nothing helped. When I move the contrast slider it doesn't respond. I'm looking for...
Back