• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Tandy Color Computer 2 Ram upgrade and strange activity

Thank you for the input, I really appreciate it. I have a few things to check out and another monitor to try so all is not lost yet! lol The transistor is a really good lead too! Terry
  2. M

Need help with UVD video board for CoCo model 1

History is I purchased 5 UVD clone boards from PCBway for the Mark Data video drive mod. The problem I am having is that there is no horizontal sync! The adjustment on the monitor comes close but will not bring it in line. I can see or tell that the video information appears very sharp and crisp...
  3. M

Tandy Color Computer 2 Ram upgrade and strange activity

I know it is a little late to the post but I have also built the Clone UVD board and installed it on an "F" board model 1 Coco. Unfortunately it has not turned out so well for me. It looked extremely promising at first with very sharp crisp colors only no horizontal sync. Plus after...
  4. M

Teac FD55-GFR drive question

Thanks Chuck, I looked up the spec data on the drive. I set the jumpers to the factory positions as well as trying other jumper settings. I format the drive by switching to drive1 as the primary drive. This allows it to conform to the jumper setting of the drive. I then type DSKINI1 <enter>. The...
  5. M

Hopefully I can answer both Chuck and you at the same time since there seems to be a commonality in the questions. I am using Disk Extended Color Basic 1.0 in a Model 1 Color computer w/32k ram. One of the 51/4 disc's I tried was originally formatted in a Kaypro II single sided 34 track single...
  6. M

First I would like to point out that I have the same issue with my original Radio Shack Floppy and this Teac drive. I can get the drives to go through the format steps (34) but it comes out with an I/O error when verifying. I can run a DIR command and I get a blank disc no I/O error. I wrote a...
  7. M

need help

This is a Huge shout out for the help and assistance with my CoCo.DSK files issue! I will repot that I have reached the destination and solution with the CocSDC. I would have done better by getting this device first, though. But no I have some extra stuff to experiment with and I am not sure...
  8. M

need help

I seem to be missing something here as far as the cassette cable to the CoCo is concerned. I have no problem with the basic programs that unzipped into a .WAV file. But the programs that unzipped into *.DSK files i have not been able to do anything with. Ultimately if I could get these files...
  9. M

coco2 issue

I am going out on a limb here but it may just not be going to the correct exec address. So the program may be residing in a different place in memory than expected. This can happen when copying a self executing program. This feature has to be disabled. Along time ago I wrote a small basic...
  10. M

need help

Thanks to all for the information on my question. I have now started to acquire the necessary components and more of an idea of what to do when I get it all together. I have a call out to Cluod9tech for the serial cable, I have a new drive controller on the way (FD-502) wjth a 28 pin ROM, a...
  11. M

need help

Wow, that doesn't look to difficult and it gets me the access to many more programs. Looks like Cloud9 has the answer I need. Thank you very much for this information. Since I have Extended Disk Basic I wonder if I would have to load that other part of the program or if I would just disconnect...
  12. M

need help

Thank you for the reply! I am afraid to state that I only understand about 5% of the information on DW3-4. Learning curve coming soon! Earlier I was able to find some Basic programs that when unzipped had a wav. file. These I loaded into my cassette recorder successfully. Once in the CoCo i was...
  13. M

Midwest TRS-80 Software for Trade

I am looking for programs for my CoCo model 1 and found this post. If you still have any of these left I would be interested in "Bustout", "Reactiod", Rampage, Tetris, Tennis and Dragon fire. I do not have anything to trade that you have listed, sorry. Terry Cummins SE Michigan
  14. M

Midwest Tandy/ TRS-80 CoCo Rompaks For sale or Trade

I am kind of late to the party but do you have any of these programs left? The ones I'd be interested in would be Rad Warrior, Amazing World of Malcom Mortar, Monster Maze, Tennis and Bedlam.
  15. M

need help

Hi, I am new to this site and am a reasonably challenged but resourceful person. I am attempting to rebirth my CoCo 1 (26-3004, late model) and have found some programs to download. I downloaded these onto my desktop pc running window 10. My CoCo is has 64K chips in in and is strapped for 64K on...
Back