1. J

Replacement Cases for Model 1's

Someone already had done that...
  2. J

ya testing the switch no connection was being made.. Joe
  3. J

Know what you mean thought I had this machine done then found out the break key didnt work. Now Struggling to get the key out. Joe
  4. J

Has anybody come up with a way to create a new case for the trs80 model 1? I have gotten several that have smashed cases beyoud repair. Joe
  5. J

M1 2 chip Level II ROM (no 3 chip expansion board) ???

Where can one find a good copy of the eproms to burn? Thanks Joe
  6. J

Upgrade ROMs to 2 Roms v1.3

Is there instructions how to replace the 3 cable set roms with the 2 rom v1.3 set? Joe
  7. J

3D printed Model 1 parts

Ya Australia not close to me! Florida
  8. J

3D printed Model 1 parts

Is there someone who prints parts for the model 1 like the Main_Enclosure_Panel? Dont own a 3d printer. Thanks Joe
  9. J

Model 1 Help

I was looking around and saw you had mention pin 26 of the z80 well I checked mine it goes high when turned on and when you press reset it stays high. Joe
  10. J

Model 1 Help

Seens like a bus problem heres whats on z21 15 & 1
  11. J

Model 1 Help

I am thinking z36?
  12. J

Model 1 Help

z21 pin 12 gets that wave form with and without shunt installed
  13. J

Model 1 Help

When I get a pulse on z21 pin 12 it looks like this Joe
  14. J

Model 1 Help

Both look like this. Joe
  15. J

Model 1 Help

Set up the z80 as you suggusted Found this first picture on Pin 3 z21 Found second on pin 10 z21 doesnt look right to me but I am just learning Thanks for all the help. Joe
  16. J

Model 1 Help

maybe video ram? Joe
  17. J

Model 1 Help

Thanks for the help sorry for not keeping this in same thread will do better. Sometimes there is that flickering. Sometimes just garbage. Will check the rom and z80 tomorrow. Thanks for your help
  18. J

Model 1 Help

No still the same no expansion interface attached. There is a mod made for it to work with an old style e/i. Problem?
  19. J

Model 1 Help

Get this when first power up Get this when I hit reset Thanks for the help Trs-80 Model 1
Back