• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. daewoo 2800

what do you know about the ASUS MES-N?

hey what do you know about the ASUS MES-N? is it in the collectible category like the super socket 7 P5A-B or the Slot1 P2B-F ? it is a bit weird with a riser board that has the ATX power connector, front panel connections and 2 USB connectors plus the disk connectors on it... any other quirky...
  2. daewoo 2800

replace K6 with K6-2 ?

can you use a K6-2(300) in place of a K6 (300)? i have a Asus SP97-V and looking at the chart(s) provided in the users manual (which is incomplete) shows this chart it is missing the list showing which CPU is CPU A-F as shown in this chart from the P5A-B users manual (CPU E=4.5) Can I use...
  3. daewoo 2800

Dell Optiplex GX110 board

So in the big box of MB's i bought it has a Dell MX-0002TR board and i'm looking for a PSU or possibly an adaptor to use a standard ATX PS. Dell site talks about it but links are dead. Can't use a standard PS due to Dell has a different pinout on the PS. any info would be helpful!! thanks...
  4. daewoo 2800

Asus P2B-F slot1 question(s)

does the plastic shroud need to be on the CPU card or will the heat sink and fan provide satisfactory cooling for testing and setup. this board is in so-so shape. one of the retainers looks broken, its only half the size as the one that looks ok. i want to test it out before buying...
  5. daewoo 2800

vcore error

hey guys, i guess i'm in the right forum? AMD-K6-2\450mhz MB-ASUS P5A-B as said i have a vcore error, i assume its a jumper setting? but i'm not sure if its too low or high? setting it to "IGNORE" still gives the OS a bad time and no boot except to SAFE MODE. i used these settings but...
  6. daewoo 2800

what the hell?

My POST test card came and it is a weird deal now first all jumpers are on where they should be Previously i had removed Jumper 1(tests battery current) which allowed the computer to run through POST and load the windows. but leaving it off seems to cause the clock to lose time. Now with the...
  7. daewoo 2800

is this right?

hi, this 486dx 66 is slow to post. takes a long time to test the floppy, if at all. if i hit the space bar and terminate the memory test as it is checking the ram size it will go to test floppy and the last post beep within a few seconds and will start loading the os(W95) i checked all files...
  8. daewoo 2800

Leading Edge Fortiva 5000-with MB Daewoo cpc2800

hello, newguy to your forum here, and i'm looking for a service manual cira. 1994 for a Leading Edge Fortiva 5000-with Daewoo cpc2800 motherboard. i'm looking for a service manual if possible. short of that does anyone know what the specs for the PC speaker are? i find online 8ohm 0.5W...
Back