• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. X

Trouble pairing a CGA monitor with an Orchid dual card

I am trying to get an Orchid Designer 800 dual VGA/EGA 8-bit ISA card (closest card I could find) to work with a CGA/EGA monitor (Casper HD-55). I can't seem to find any information on either of these. The card is based off of a Tseng Labs ET3000 chipset, similar board layout to the link above...
  2. X

Trouble pairing a Casper CGA/EGA monitor with an Orchid VGA/EGA card

Does anyone have the jumper settings or diagram for the Orchid Designer 800 VGA card? It's an 8-bit ISA VGA/EGA combo card based off of the Tseng Labs ET3000 chipset. I cannot find the documentation on this card, though I did find more information 2-3 years ago. The closest of kin to this card...
  3. X

XT-286 for sale

Here is the link to my auction of an IBM Model 5162 XT-286. Read all about it! :-D http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170393607475
  4. X

Which would you choose?

I have a question about a system trade that I will do very soon. I was hoping to get an opinion from people with more experience than myself. I have a pristine, museum display-quality Epson Equity LT portable computer from c. 1987. It is an Intel 8088-based system, with working hard drive and...
Back