• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. L

Excellent priced OS/2 1.3 EE / DOS 3.3 auction on eBay

Really great priced BiN for a sealed lot of vintage IBM software. I would have bought it, but I have at least 2x of each of them :p IBM Operating System/2 Extended Edition Version 1.3 NIB I wouldn't expect it to last long at that price. __ Trevor
  2. L

DEC VAX 11/780 on eBay

Nice VAX on eBay... sadly waaaay to far away from me, but I know we have some Swedish members here though. DEC VAX 11/780 Looks really nice :) __ Trevor
  3. L

Another vintage bargain on eBay...

He says he's taking offers, but admits he's not an expert on "these things" But the upside is that for a limited time (all month even) you have the chance to own a piece of computing history! He's earned a "earned the reputation of being a fair seller" (with a 94.4%)...
  4. L

Ummm... (speechless)

My regular "vintage" search on eBay's Computers category led me to this rare find... I could hardly contain myself... (sic) I never did any business with PC Connection, and am unfamiliar with any free items they may have given away, but wouldn't there be some marking on the thing? Any takers...
  5. L

Xerox 16/8 on the way...

As luck would have it, I was doing my regular eBay wandering through the Vintage Computing catagory, and happened across this "Xerox Terminal 8 in disk drive v5.00 1983 h70 u07" less than an hour after it was posted. The price wasn't insane, so after a bit of talking with my father (who has an...
  6. L

Sun3/4 Zoo needs help...

Save the Suns! After a long absence I revisited the Sun 3 Zoo (which apparently has expanded into a Sun 4 Zoo as well) and noticed a statement that the owner (Peter) has to give up his collection and is asking for people to save the machines. I would take the whole lot if I could, but he's in...
  7. L

Another "wow" and shake your head auction...

Some people don't seem too familiar with the concept of ESD... http://cgi.ebay.com/Grab-bag-lot-TTL-7400-series-DIP-chips-used-pulls-/170506506601?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b2fad169 So who's game for that lot? hehe Wanna roll the dice? Maybe zip-lock bags have some...
  8. L

"Great Deal" on MS-DOS!

Wow... I'm just speechless... I thought I'd seen everything. http://cgi.ebay.com/MS-DOS-Vintage-3-3-5-and-6-6-Upgrade-All-boxed_W0QQitemZ180492953711QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2a0637e86f Brand new eBay seller, not even talking up the items, and asking an unbelievable price...
  9. L

Oscilloscopes...

Greetings everyone. I've been using (and abusing ;) ) computers for the last 5/6ths of my life, and have recently been thinking of getting deeper into their basic function, and tinkering with circuit design and perhaps eventually towards building my own expansion card or even simple computer...
  10. L

Compaq Portable II on the way

So I broke down and bought another machine (bringing the total much closer to 100 than my wife would like). I have a Compaq Portable II on the way, and I figured I would ask the crowd here if there was anything I should know about these machines. I did a bit of googling of course before buying...
  11. L

Anyone have software or drivers for an AST Rampage?

Now that I have all 1.8GBs working in my XT, I am trying to get the rest of it setup. I acquired an AST Rampage w/1MB ram currently filled, but it didn't come with any software, and google doesn't seem to be turning up anything. I've seen a few other RamPages before on eBay with software, but...
  12. L

Anyone with Trantor T130B SCSI HBA experience?

Background: Several months ago I purchased a 5160 XT on ebay that arrived with a dead FH MFM HD. Wanting to stay somewhat vintage, but not happy with MFM drives prices or sizes, I searched ebay for 8bit ISA SCSI controllers w/boot ROMs and found a Seagate ST02 and the titular T130B. I have no...
  13. L

Great deal on a "Tandy" 1000 on eBay

Some people really know their computers... and can read... Check out this "Tandy 1000 TX" just posted to ebay, for an amazingly low low price! Apparently, the IBM logos on EACH part weren't enough to convince him who made the computers. :rolleyes:
  14. L

Looking for a QIC-24 drive...

As the title says, I'm looking for a QIC-24 drive, scsi, preferably external. I intend to use it on my Sun 3/60, which could also use a keyboard & mouse... If you have one or know where I could acquire one without spending a fortune, I'd love know!. Thanks in advance. :D
Back