• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Search results

1. M

Pong

I think that PONG is the mother of all video game. I've played it years ago on different systems such as Atari2600. Does anyone know if their is a Pong clone that can run in DOS? Thank you mercury
  2. M

Downgrading to DOS 6.22

The other day I found a nice pizza box PC, Dell Optiplex, running XP Pro. At the moment I do not have the DOS 6.22 disk, so I wanted to delete the OS it had (XP), and install Win95b for now. The installation seem to work, but I noticed in "My Computer", it still has all of this virtue drives...
  3. M

Help Apple2 //e connected to PC

I have an Apple2 //e with 2 5.25 drives, but I do not have much software for it. I want to see if I could hook it up to my PC so that I could download software for it. Where do I get blank floppies? What kind of cable? What software will I need? Thank you, mercury
  4. M

Hello from New York

Hello everyone: I am very happy to had found www.vintage-computer.com and a community of people who are interested in vintage computers. I started out with simple video game computers back in the early 1980's. By 1992 my first personal computer was a 386 running MS-DOS 5/Win3.1. Throughout...
Back