• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

1983 vintage Microsoft mouse. Green eyes. Steel balls. Made in Japan.

I am almost certain that this is a bus interface mouse, not a serial mouse. Original MS Green-eyed mice should have 25-pin serial connectors.

You're right. And, the pinout of the plug doesn't make much sense for a serial mouse. If you're going to omit some pins, omit all the ones you don't need, not some.

I am almost certain that this is a bus interface mouse, not a serial mouse. Original MS Green-eyed mice should have 25-pin serial connectors.
Yes, it's a bus and they originally came in both flavors:

mouse%2Bad%2B%281%29.jpg

Never mentioned the interface in the listing. We just showed the picture of the connector and hope people know what they are bidding on. Would hate to get a SNAD on .99 cent item we could have recycled. :cool:

The new information is appreciated. Since there was already a bid we had to add the BUS information at the bottom of the description after the mumbo-jumbo. Thanks again for the education. ;)

Back