• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

8GB of games

wow. be careful with that one. your bandwidth could skyrocket.

that's a common torrent o' games. The accuracy of a lot of those titles was one of the causes for another project that is attempting to locate and accurately name with year, and publisher information, every single DOS game that has ever existed in a TOSEC like naming style. there's info on if the game non-english, shareware, hacked, bad, etc. too.

so far the golden years of 1980-1989 (ok, 1981) are released and there's more to come.

you can likely find a link to it nearby, but i don't think i should point you to it.

Your right I have removed the games.... I don't want to take any chances....

However could you PM me a the TOSEC link?

wow. be careful with that one. your bandwidth could skyrocket.

that's a common torrent o' games. The accuracy of a lot of those titles was one of the causes for another project that is attempting to locate and accurately name with year, and publisher information, every single DOS game that has ever existed in a TOSEC like naming style. there's info on if the game non-english, shareware, hacked, bad, etc. too.

so far the golden years of 1980-1989 (ok, 1981) are released and there's more to come.

you can likely find a link to it nearby, but i don't think i should point you to it.

Back