• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

ALIENS! INVADERS!! I SAW THEM WITH MY OWN HAND!

thefoolonthehill

Experienced Member
I MEAN EYES!!

I saw it.. out the window on this very couch which my butt is planted upon.

A cylinder of mixed colors and lights flew by and with a great flash of light, 1 million times more blinding than a bolt of thunder... ZING! it flew into hyperspace!

Who's with me? Who beleves?

THEY'RE BACK! I SAW THEM AGAIN! They're circling around and spying on us... taking data!

Oh wait this time it's just an airplane.

but before... of before. A blinding light!

Perhaps a series of persision shots with bullets on fire?!? It's a militery operation (hush!, hush! kinda thing). A new secret weapon! (Don't tell anyone) ;-)

Yeah, well I'd me crazy to say there would be no life out there, but at the moment I'm a scheptic when it comes to Visitors from those places - theorically maybe possible, but there's an infinite number of places to visit as well.

I like SCI-FI & The X-Files though! :)

CP/M User.

It could be a case of epillepsy also. :roll:

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if friendly aliens were discovered visiting the Earth. I'm afraid that the military would attempt to blow them into pieces just like in the movies, and if the aliens did have weapons to answer the fire, it would be very scary. Terrorist groups and "different thinkers" would seize the opportunity to attack the leading space-enabled (Western) countries. I believe we've discussed this before on this forum.

Despite (or due to) the scientific and technological advances in the last few hundred years, I think a majority of humans in leading positions would be very afraid and hostile to other life forms. Maybe more welcoming if the aliens were met out in the (neutral) space, but it probably would take more than a few hundred years before some kind of federation and mixed species spaceships a'la Star Trek would be established.

Back