• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Amiga game archive, diagnostics and books

VintageComputerman

Veteran Member
I just acquired a nice collection of Amiga software that included a hole bunch of games as well as diagnostic software. A nice shelf of books too.

I just acquired a nice collection of Amiga software that included a hole bunch of games as well as diagnostic software. A nice shelf of books too.

This message will likely be whisked away to the Commodore catagory by our intrepid monitors, but I do congratulate you on your fortune, What are the titles of some of the games and software.

Lawrence

What are the titles of some of the games and software.

I'm just starting to go through everything. I have six more large boxes coming next week with more goodies. The person who is giving me everything has 20 + years of very interesting computer stuff stored away and has to get rid of most everything because he is moving and has no room or further use for it. Like a pile 6'x6'x6' of large boxes. I just missed out on 20 empty Amiga game boxes that were unfortunately destroyed :( This person has a life time of computer code experience on just about every system you could think of.

I have several Motorola M68000 user manuals, etc. Some great stuff. Very early C/C++ books and software, several mother boards and more. It's like Christmas all over again!!!

Cool.

One of the things I must do is to get more software for my Amiga 500. My set is very limited at the moment.

Amiga 750 cd interface in original box

Amiga 750 cd interface in original box

I just picked one up for free. Dam, am I lucky or what!!!

I also got a ram add on!!!

I still have to look inside the other 8 bankers boxes I was given :crazy:

That makes around 10 huge boxes of vintage stuff I was able to locate and the best part is... on the way out the door, the guy asked me if I was interested in more. I meant to say, if I load one more box in the car, my wife will be driving home on the hood. But he said...no, I mean... I have another room full upstairs and in the new home we are moving into, I have one more room to clean out!:happy2::happy2::happy2::happy2:

You all know what I'll be doing the rest of the night.

Make that a 570 interface.

Last edited:
Back