• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Anthony's preforeclosure sale

Computer Collector

Experienced Member
Computers are for sale for DIRT CHEAP! get this stuff for just a FEW BUCKS! Im talking, PRACTICALLY FREE. All you need to do is drive over here to my house in Cape Coral and get it. Sorry, but I cant ship this heavy ass stuff off to you (unless you want to pay all that shipping cost)

Heres what I have:

I have a gorgeous TRS-80 model 4 that quit working on me a couple months ago. All you need to do is replace the part that went bad and its good again. Ive got all the software, too.

I have an Amiga 500. My Uncle was the original owner and he takes very good care of his stuff, so its in very good condition. Its the computer, power supply, mouse, and monitor. I also have some software.

I have a Tandy 1000SX thats also as good as new. Complete with monitor, keyboard, software. Throw away that old typewriter and get a computer.

That reminds me, I have typewriters. Do any of you guys collect typewriters?

Ive got a Texas instruments computer in mint condition in the original box, all like brand new.

I have an Odyssey 2 thats in its original box with a bunch of games all in their original boxes, all like BRAND NEW!!!! Everything works like a charm. Odyssey. The excitement of a game. The mind of a computer.

I have a few TRS-80 Color Computers in mint condition.

I have a bunch of C-64 software. (some inside, some out in the garage)

I have a HUGE box of Apple 2 software.

Get this stuff while you can. Because Im loosing my house. Cape Coral has the WORST housing market in the ENTIRE NATION! I cant keep all this stuff and I dont want to have to drag it over to my parents house either.

call my cell at 239-565-0935

-Anthony (Computer Collector)

Sorry you're forced to part with your collection (I know the feeling), but at least somebody should make a nice score (I'm sure some of our members are within driving range, but we won't know unless you include a more precise location, such as the state (or country) Cape Coral is in?).

--T

Cape Coral Florida. As he said, it is the epicenter of the housing bubble burst.

Housing went up 90% in 6 years there, whoever sold a year or so ago made a mint I would guess.

Do you realy own a home if you have to pay the loan off in 40 years these days? Sounds like renting to me but you have to fix anything that breaks yourself.

Sorry to hear about the loss of the home.

How quickly does it need to be picked up? And do you know WHICH part went bad on the Model 4?
I can probably drive over NEXT weekend, but if I absolutely must, I could try to get there this coming weekend.

let me know

T

Back