• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Aperture cards

Peborgh

I want to add these to my collection of punch cards. (These are the ones that have a microfiche in the aperture.)

Thanks,

peter

Ask GLaDOS perhaps? ;P (sorry, it was too good a set-up!)
More seriously, could you make such cards yourself by any chance?

GearTechWolf,

I want the real thing as I ama collector of vintage computers and associated media. What's this about GLaDOS?

Thanks,

peter

I know someone with a small stack of these cards he received with his 029 keypunch.
Maybe 20 or so, maybe less cant remember.
Not sure if he is willing to part with them but I'll send him a link to this thread so you two can work out a deal if he decides hes not too attached to them.
I cannot guarantee anything.

-Connor K

Many thanks indeed for this info, Conmega

I only would want 3 of them: 1 for display and 2 as reserve. Which may help prise them out of his grasp... (last sentence not to be taken literally!)

peter vp

Last edited:
conmega,

It has been some time and I have not heard anything from your friend. Did you manage to contact him?

Thanks for your help,

peter

Back