• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Apple II and Apple II plus, Free to a good home

apple2pp

This posting is no longer valid. The Apples and associated hardware and software has already been given away.
The following items have been stored in a temperature and humidity controlled room. They are free to the first caller who is willing to pay for shipping. All items worked the last time I turned them on.

Contact Colin at cpv2 at cinci dot rr dot com

• Apple II computer
  • Apple II Plus computer
  • duo-disk disk drive
  • Disk II disk drive
  • Apple compatible joystick
  • Silent Type heat printer
  • VersaWriter plotting tablet
  • CPM OS w/Z80 chip on card for Apple II
  • Star dot-matrix printer
  • 8" color monitor
  • Apple monitor (green screen)
  • Complete set of manuals including those necessary for programming and understanding the internals of the machine.
  • Many magazines and articles about Apples and computing in the 80's.
  • Numerous software items including games, and business programs (The computer was used for both keeping teenagers happy and for running a family business)

Last edited:
Well, that Chuck guy is fast. I'll be paying the shipping on those. And, yes, shipping to my trailer (I tell ya).

Back