• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Apple ][ Redbook

Hmmm, must've missed this thread. Very nice to have, Considering my Redbook is in Canada...

Photoshop, Illustrator were the main programs used for creating the book, also a font creation program was used.

:D

Pirates!

Pirates!

pirates.jpg

Will do. I told you my copy is ugly :)

Your copy is the regular scanned copy that is floating around the internet, my copy is a recreation, not 100% accurate but getting there.

The hardest pages are still scans, mostly electronic diagrams.

I've received little or no feedback on the file, so i assume the interest is low.

Your copy is the regular scanned copy that is floating around the internet, my copy is a recreation, not 100% accurate but getting there.

The hardest pages are still scans, mostly electronic diagrams.

I've received little or no feedback on the file, so i assume the interest is low.

I wouldn't say that interest is low. Although I like the "vintage" look of my PDF copy (which saved me from scanning book I have somewhere in the shop), your's is muuuuch easier to read. It is a great contribution because much of what's floating around is a bad scan.

I wouldn't say that interest is low. Although I like the "vintage" look of my PDF copy (which saved me from scanning book I have somewhere in the shop), your's is muuuuch easier to read. It is a great contribution because much of what's floating around is a bad scan.

Prints out nice too!

Back