• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

ARB BBS V7.60

mike351

Hello,

This is a long shot I know, but would anyone have a copy of ARB BBS V7.60 for the C64 that they would be willing to share? v7.38 seems to be the last version widely available, but no amount of searching brings up the elusive last known version, v7.60.

Any help would be greatly appreciated to obtain a working copy.

Thank you.
Mike

Sorry, I don't have the software you're looking for. But I do have an interest in ARB. Do you know if there's a place on the internet for ARB? Do you mind if I ask about your interest in it?

Hello,

This is a long shot I know, but would anyone have a copy of ARB BBS V7.60 for the C64 that they would be willing to share? v7.38 seems to be the last version widely available, but no amount of searching brings up the elusive last known version, v7.60.

Any help would be greatly appreciated to obtain a working copy.

Thank you.
Mike
Mike, the only copy of ARB that I'm aware of is this one: http://annex.retroarchive.org/bbsdoc/software/COMMODORE/C64/ARB/ - if you've got other copies, please consider sending them my way so I can get them added

Thanks!

g.

What is the last version of ARB BBS that you have? I have v7.60 and a working Disk Side 2 for it that seems to be missing on the internet. I am looking for the game that came with ARB BBS called Loom of Maya. I think that the last version of ARB the was released by Arthur Brock was v7.68 if memory serves. Please let me know. I also have the last copy of the manual that was done.

Back