• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Are you coming to the Atlanta Southeast Festival? Have PC stuff for trade/sale?

wangermuller

Are you coming to the Atlanta Southeast Festival? Have PC stuff for trade/sale?

I live in Florida but I make my plans to visit Atlanta for this 20th and 21th Festival. I have a lot of PC stuff like computers, cards, software and games in very good condition. Most of them duplicates for my stuff. I would like to trade/sale some of them.

I would like to know if somebody is interested so I can place some pictures.

BTW I just place some pics of my 80s and early 90s PC collection in this forum under the collectors section. Sorry nothing on those pics are for sale.

Thanks,

You're referring to VCFSE right? (Vintage Computer Festival is the event name, then the region for their debut southeast is Atlanta). Should be really cool, let me know how Lonnie's collection looks if you make it!

Back