• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Arrgh!!!

CP/M User said:
"Bob Dylan (Zimmerman)" wrote:

> "Y'know, the nearer your destination, the more you're slip-slidin' away!

Sorry to tell you this, but that's Paul Simon's song.

Cause Simon & Garfunkel did "The Times they are changin'" (from their Debut album - Wednesday Morning 3am) though that's about the extent they did from Dylan. ;-)

CP/M User.

Oh, DUH! I stand corrcted.

--T

Dylan

Dylan

I'd like to read those Poems that Dylan wrote, while in college that were just sold at Auction.

SKI AREA"S OPEN IN MAINE AND N.H.

Help Keep Maine Green is the state motto

Which means bring plenty of MONEY :D :D :D

Terry Yager said:
we have 2" now
On the weather & traffic report for tonight, they warned that the south (!) part of Sweden may get up to 2" of snow and all the traffic problems it can cause. I can see if getting that amount of snow in a matter of a few hours may sound like a lot, but even in the south part people should be used to the concept of sudden winter which just as immediately melts away.

Yaeger was right !!!!!! again . About four inches Saturday,and it was a great day for hunting
:D But it's rained three strait days and all the snow is gone, even the golf course, I work next to is still green,no ground frost yet. Maybe do 9 holes on Christmas .... Won't that be a hoot !!! Make a great christmas card. I think I like this Global Warming thing, save on firewood too....

Back