• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

AT&T 6300 Power Supply Cable (PSU>>4 Pin Molex)

reject902

Hey guys.

I'm looking for a replacement power supply cable (the one that plugs into the PSU to provide two 4 Pin Molex connectors) as I managed to break one of the connector pins off the PSU connector end of the cable. I've got it rigged for now--but it ain't pretty, and probably won't last long either.

If anyone has one or knows where I could find one (or possibly where to get the connector terminal to repair the connector) please let me know!

Thanks!

It's not a standard Molex Y cable. Those machines use a modular design for the cables, and the end that plugs into the power supply is sorta like a larger version of the connectors used for case fans and such.

I have one but it has four 4 Pin Molex connectors, two (one white and one orange) on either side of the PSU connector. Can't hurt to have extra power. :) I think it came out of an AT&T 6386.

Well, 1/8 is 0.125. The question is if the pins are spaced 0.100" (the same as most DIP IC pins) or 0.156". You see that you've quoted a number between the two possibilities. (my money is on 0.156", but you'll have to say).

Oh geeze. I guess I never submitted my reply earlier. The spacing would be actually 1/16.

The good news is, Stone pulled through with an excellent replacment cable. :)

Back