• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Bunch of Old PC stuff for sale.

steveuk

Experienced Member
Bunch of Old PC stuff for sale.

Ok here what i have for sale.. I cant test them as i have no way of doing it, no old build PC to test on.

Offers on Each item with P+P or offers on the whole buch.

Mixed Memory: I have a bunch of these somewhere but need to find them, i think there's around a Dozen or so.
2hzij5z.jpg

Memory Sticks:
2ag6qth.jpg

I think this is a Scsi Card> not sure.?
8xv9km.jpg

Modem with 2 Slots and 1 SPK & Mic (Couple bent Pins)
2qb6ozs.jpg

IDE Controller (I think)
i6xope.jpg

Another Controller (no2) SOLD
2i9tat.jpg

Sound Card With Game Port:
35kjz12.jpg

MotherBoard: /TX Pro Intel Chip: Chip Speed unknown-says: 87200224 2008 ..Amibios 586 1985.. Intel Socket 7
14n1xjc.jpg

MotherBoard: With Award Bios Software: S/N 041269844 (PCI/PNP 586) 1995
Intel Socket 7
op5le9.jpg

If i find more i'll add it here in this section.. If i sell anythink, i will Sate it Being Sold..

NOTICE I have not tested these, i have no way intesting them ,your buying as seen, and maybe in luck with an working item. I can not give guarentees on these item , your buying as Sold As Seen..

I will not offer Refunds or Exchanges (sorry) Buy at your own Risks... Offers on 1 item or all up to you.

Steve
Offers on a Postcard if you please....lol

Last edited:
Some Processors

These seem ok cant see any bent pins, might be the odd one, best check if you decide to buy.
dg1f2g.jpg

These Processors Has Bent Pins on the back due to storage, they could be straighted out with the right tool..The 2 small Intel chips has many bent pins..
The other just has a coupe.
2pzfypu.jpg

Anyone intrested in any OLD DVD Drive slow speeds, i think like 4-6.maybe 8 speeds.??
i take a photo of the mtomorrow if i remeber and post them on here,

Stve

MicroSoft Windows NT New & Sealed Never Used

As shown in images this is seald and has CD & Disks with Manual And licence key.. ive never ever used this. Best Offers Please
2 CDs 3 Disks Gateway 2000

b6zu5k.jpg

16hkw8w.jpg

Also i have a old Intel Pentium 2 chip with heat sink..Untested.
Last know working, but not sure if it still is or not.

2u4n8kh.jpg

Offers.

Steve

Last edited:
about that IDE controller, do you know if that works?? and how sure are you that it's an IDE controller?

any numbers/IDs on the board?

about that IDE controller, do you know if that works?? and how sure are you that it's an IDE controller?

any numbers/IDs on the board?

Not seemingto be RUDE, but do you read post clearly....:)
As said
I cant test them as i have no way of doing it, no old build PC to test on

These are being sold as SEEN, i can not test any of them, i do know the Intell Pentium 2 chip did work around 4 months ago as i took it out a working system and stuck in a Pentium 3 motherboard and processor, which i stll have, but now has no HD in it as i used that for another machine.

If you buy any of these your buying as seen, it's a risk to take if they work or not, im not tryingto ripp anyone off, least im being honest saying that they have not been tested..

Once you buy them they yours for life i dont want them back i wont refund, so only buy if you want the item, or know you's able to fix it if it is faulty..Can only be as fair as that.

Steve

Ok here's an update on all motherboards i have.

1:MotherBoard: /TX Pro Intel Chip: Chip Speed unknown-says: 87200224 2008 ..Amibios 586 1985.. Intel Socket 7 Now listed on Ebay
14n1xjc.jpg

2:MotherBoard: With Award Bios Software: S/N 041269844 (PCI/PNP 586) 1995
Intel Socket 7
op5le9.jpg

3:phoenix Bios Socket 3 MotherBoard.SOLD
eapa0y.jpg

4:Amibios Bios Socket 3 MotherBoard SOLD
6rq24k.jpg

5:The 3rd one has processor and memory, but untested. AmiBios 586/6x86MX Processor on the board Socket 7 SOLD on Ebay for £17 inc P+P
jj4nyb.jpg

6: Cant read Bios Sticker, i think its an Award.? Socket 3 MotherboardSOLD
5ebmmq.jpg

7: Socket 3 Motherboard with AmiBios 1993 Has No Cmos Battery 2 Types of Ram can be added to board SOLD
257gcxj.jpg

ALL UNTESTED> PROCESSORS ALL SEEM OK NO BENT PINS AT ALL ON THESE.
BROUGHT AS SEEN..NO RETURNS ...NO REFUNDS...

Make me an offer on each one or on all. Been offered £10 on each so far from member on here, for a few, I would like to get £15 for ones with Processors if possible, as i think the processor could be worth that alone. Postage is extra, will post world wide,but will be exspensive, like £8 per motherboard.

These are rought Postal prices for UK
UK Postage
1 motherboard P+P£5
2 MotherBaords P+P £8
3 MotherBoards P+P £12
4 Motherboards P+P £16
5 MotherBaords P+P £20

These are rought International Postal prices for international/& Ireland
1 motherboard P+P£8
2 MotherBaords P+P £14
3 MotherBoards P+P £20
4 Motherboards P+P £25
5 MotherBaords P+P £30

2 motherboards above listed on ebay at £0:99p starting Bid , P+P UK £5 standard 2nd class post

Last edited:
Bunch of CD Roms 1 ReWriter.
All know as last working i know the Sony worked as i pulled that from working Machine.

2n0j91e.jpg

CD1: Sony 52x24x52 Manufactor date May 2003 Serial:11BA101996

CD2: 3 Max Make UNknown>? int art no. 10912 Date 1999

CD3: Unknown. Manufactor date: 1998 Serial: 8x19DFB70907

CD4: Compaq drive: part numner: 179137-706 Aug 1998

offers on each or for all. P+P Extra.

Last edited:
Back