• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Commodore PET software repositories? / PET BASIC4 DOS wedge?

fachat

Experienced Member
Hi there,

I was looking for a BASIC4 DOS wedge for the PET. But when looking for it, I did not really find any PET software (except what's on zimmers.net, which seems to miss some updates also).

Is there a PET software repository with all the software? If not, should we create one? For example the C64 world has long had the arnold site, so why not a pet site?

André

P.S.: still looking for a DOS wedge

There was a guy on this forum who promised to set up a PET software repository earlier this year. I don't know what came out of that. I suppose apart from TPUG, there are other scattered archieves like Larry Anderson's and others.

There was also a guy on ebay selling multiple disks for about 22 euro + shipping, if you wish to go that option where they are on disk already Ill send you his way.
I remember him saying the disks were not made to work on an 8050 yet though ( course thats what I own, luckily i have an SD-2)

There was a guy on this forum who promised to set up a PET software repository earlier this year. I don't know what came out of that. I suppose apart from TPUG, there are other scattered archieves like Larry Anderson's and others.
The last few times I visited Larry's site (PortCommodore?) I couldn't find any downloadable software; got a URL?

I have archived a few binary tapes and saved to disk, and then uploaded to my website. They're in the commodore section in the pet subdirectory. Mixed bag.

Back