• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Texas Commodore PET with peripherals

Covers: Texas

nedwalsh

Delivery Options
Local Pickup Only
I have a bunch of Commodore stuff that I found in a storage unit I bought. 1000001735.jpg1000001737.jpg1000001738.jpg1000001736.jpgHere is the link to my FB with the listing. I'm selling the whole set with original manuals for $2000. I am in Houston. Please contact me at nedwalsh3184@gmail.com if you're interested. Thanks!

Well, the Commodore PET doesn't work properly and neither does the dual floppy disk drive (on the assumption that the three red LEDs stay illuminated).

Dave

Yeah I would say both those units have faults from the photos. You may want to take that into the price your asking Ned. Its high even if the machine was 100% working.

Yeah I would say both those units have faults from the photos. You may want to take that into the price your asking Ned. Its high even if the machine was 100% working.
Ok, thank you. I'm not a computer guy. Thanks for the info!

Well, the Commodore PET doesn't work properly and neither does the dual floppy disk drive (on the assumption that the three red LEDs stay illuminated).

Dave
Ok. Thanks Dave. I'll take that into consideration.

Back