• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

CompactTape II for TK70

g4ugm

Veteran Member
Does any one have a couple of CompactTape II for a TK70 going spare I could get in England for a reasonable price. I see there are some cheap on ebay Australia but the postage kind of kills them

Were TK70's all that more reliable than TK50's?
I might possibly have something but it's not worth even sending them for postage if they immediately shed their oxide off.

Does any one have a couple of CompactTape II for a TK70 going spare I could get in England for a reasonable price. I see there are some cheap on ebay Australia but the postage kind of kills them

I can buy and send to you via Australia Post if the problem is ebay's usurious international freight charges.

i don't think its that much different :-(

Yes I don't think it seems unreasonable - I had in mind a 'tape' at first but it is really quite a chunky cartridge.
Well if you know anyone visiting us here in Oz in future - especially after our compelling new advertising campaign - they could bring some back. He appears to have ample stock.

Yes I don't think it seems unreasonable - I had in mind a 'tape' at first but it is really quite a chunky cartridge.
Well if you know anyone visiting us here in Oz in future - especially after our compelling new advertising campaign - they could bring some back. He appears to have ample stock.

Sadly I am off to NZ soon, but not OZ....

Hello Dave,

I am not sure what I have got, but I may well have something. Remind me to have a look if I don't get back to you in a couple of days.

Regards

Rob

Back