• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Copy II PC Option Board with Software in Box

cudasales

Experienced Member
Last edited:
This is the older CopyIIPC board without support for high-density media or Mac/Apple disks. Still, if you need to back up copy-protected floppies, this will handle more than 99% of everything published in the 1980s.

For whoever picks this up, I have a full archive of Option Board materials at ftp.oldskool.org.

I emailed the Seller and he states that on the box it says that it will also copy non IBM formatted disks including Apple and Kaypro.

Yes. I'm just saying this is not the Deluxe Option Board. The DOB adds support for 3.5" drives for copying protected 3.5" DSDD disks, support 1.2 and 1.44MB copying (some protected), and has utilities to read/write/format Mac 800K disks.

Back