• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here

Cromix - link to some good stuff

Yeah, that's Marcus' site; he visits here occasionally. Lots of other stuff by the way, not just Cromemco.

Have you got a Cromemco and are you using Cromix?

Are there any mirrors of Marcus' site or has anyone ever offered to mirror his site? There is a lot of good stuff there that would be a shame to lose--and an improved connection would be welcome (it appears that Marcus is hosting from a home system with low bandwidth).

Are there any mirrors of Marcus' site or has anyone ever offered to mirror his site? There is a lot of good stuff there that would be a shame to lose--and an improved connection would be welcome (it appears that Marcus is hosting from a home system with low bandwidth).
You're right; it would be a shame and it could indeed be faster as well. I don't think there are any mirrors, but I can ask (and suggest). Maybe he'll even read this thread.

You're right; it would be a shame and it could indeed be faster as well. I don't think there are any mirrors, but I can ask (and suggest). Maybe he'll even read this thread.

I'd be willing to mirror him at glitchwrks.com -- I have 250 GB of webspace for $9.95/month, and am using at most a few hundred MBs for images.

Mike, if you're going to suggest mirroring anyway, let him know I'd be more than happy to pay postage on a few CDs/DVDs and get the data all at once by mail.

Mike, if you're going to suggest mirroring anyway, let him know I'd be more than happy to pay postage on a few CDs/DVDs and get the data all at once by mail.
He's a member here, so I sent him an email telling him about this discussion and inviting him to check in and let us know what he thinks.

Back