• Please review our updated Terms and Rules here
  • From now on we will require that a prefix is set for any items in the sales area. We have created regions and locations for this. We also require that you select a delivery option before posting your listing. This will hopefully help us streamline the things that get listed for sales here and help local people better advertise their items, especially for local only sales. New sales rules are also coming, so stay tuned.

Data General Nova / Digital Computer Controls D-116

bsd64

Hello, I am interested in collecting Data General Nova Computers. I recently picked up a DCC D-116, which is a Nova Clone. I am interested in any parts/software/manuals for the Data General Nova or the D-116. (Or complete Nova Systems). Ideally, I would like to find a SuperNova system, but any Nova would be great: original, 1200,800,2,3.

Thank you,
Jon

I just wrote that down. I’ve got a lot of DG boards, but I don’t know what y’all know. I inherited my uncle shop with 100’s of vintage boards. I’m trying to find out what this 1975 DG multiprocessor comm. adapter is worth before I post it. Can anyone tell me. I’m in the states. Again, I don’t know squat. I’m just trying to get rid of this stuff. I understand why he left it to me now. $$$

Back